other guys drawing attention

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by doug2003, Jan 10, 2005.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

Have you ever been in a locker room where another guy drew others attention to the size of your penis to embarrass or in a joking way? If so what was said and how did you handle the situation?

I was 14 and in scout camp and we had to take showers. It was the first time I had to be naked around other males. At that time I was already 5 inches soft, big set of balls and a full bush. And here I had to shower with other 12-14 yr olds. I was mortified. I was extremely self concious. I remember wishing I had an average size penis like most of the other guys in the shower. I was walking across the changing area penis flopping back and forth against my thighs. This caught the attention of a two guys who I had to walk by. The one kid said " Whoa check out the sausage"! His friend immediately looked over and they both started laughing. I went into the shower area and they soon followed. There was four other guys in there upon entering. That same guys said watch where your swinging that thing! A few others guys started laughing everyone at that point was looking. Let's just say i faced the wall the whole time and made my shower quick. I remember praying that my dick when shrink I look back now and realize that guy in particular was envious where the other just when along for the ride.

2. sfsbdgb

sfsbdgb New Member

Yes he was,at that age I'm sure he was intrigued and didn't know why.I bet he does now and wishes he could look you up!! Be proud

3. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i remember drying off after shweroing in gym class and guys looking at me but i tried to ignore it. i was so shy i never looked down at other guys (my eyes always stayed above their necks). i remember one guy at the lockers would stand transfixed at my crotch. i moved to another locker and almost all the guys in that row stared at my cock. i remember thinking, "Oh no! they can tell i jack off." (stupid, ignorant me.)

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Not at showers but one time my cousins were jumping on me to wake me up after I'd slept over at my aunt's, pulled the covers off me (had my boxers on, it slipped out) and one of them shouted 'Your widgey's big!' I'm sure everyone heard but no one said anything, then again everything's big to a kid remember. Never happened in a shower though.

5. under_score

under_score New Member

Albums:

I bet that guy wouldnt say anything now, he'd prolly be jealous of ya now if he had a peek at ur plonker:p hehe

6. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    That's really funny, HT.

By the way, If I saw you at the gym, I'd stare too big guy.
    Awesome piece of equipment!!

7. Donk

Donk New Member

I think when a group of "normal" sized guys make cracks like that it is usually a thinly veiled defensive reaction to their own feelings of envy/inadequacy when comparing themselves to the guy with the large penis. When I was in college my dick became the butt of jokes by guys in my dorm who had seen it in the shower with similar comments like "You should put a warning sign on the bathroom door when you shower" and "That thing is scary enough soft, I'd hate to see it hard."

8. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Those comments are kinda funny don't you think.
    What's wrong with the guys joking around with you.

It doesn't seem malicious.

Although, If they had a little more confidence, they might say,
    WOW donk, That's really impressive, I wish I was as hung as you.

But in college, we don't have the confidence it takes to be direct.

Or they might say, Hey Donk, get that thing hard so I can see it's full magnificence.
    I've never seen a dick that big hard and I'm really curious.

Because of course, that's what they mean.

What do you think they would have said if your reply was something like
    "Yea, I know it's really big, you want to see it hard? It's really cool."

9. Donk

Donk New Member

Those comments are kinda funny don't you think.
    What's wrong with the guys joking around with you.

It doesn't seem malicious.

Although, If they had a little more confidence, they might say,
    WOW donk, That's really impressive, I wish I was as hung as you.

But in college, we don't have the confidence it takes to be direct.

Or they might say, Hey Donk, get that thing hard so I can see it's full magnificence.
    I've never seen a dick that big hard and I'm really curious.

Because of course, that's what they mean.

What do you think they would have said if your reply was something like
    "Yea, I know it's really big, you want to see it hard? It's really cool."
    [post=274614]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I should clarify my post. I never took such comments as malicious or offensive. When they were made, I pretended to be embarassed, but actually I found it both flattering and arousing that other guys were so obviously impressed by my size. Many guys on this board have said that comments like this make them feel uncomfortable or like a freak. That has never been my reaction--I always took them in good fun as disguised compliments from guys who wish they had what I have.

I would also mention that I happen to have gone to a pretty conservative/homophobic college. If I had come out and said "Wanna see it hard?" two things would have happened: 1. The guys would have protested violently that the did not (even though they really did) and 2. they would have taken it the wrong way with regard to my own sexuality (which happens to be straight). Some of the guys did kinda get to see it hard. I used to do what was called my "trick" where I would lie in my bed with the covers over me, get a hard-on, and let the guys gather around and view the tent it made. This way, the guys got to satisfy their curiosity about my erection, I got to show off a little, and it avoided being "too gay" for everyone to participate in. The most amusing part of this "trick" was when guys would accuse me of using my arm or knee to make the tent, and I would prove them wrong by sticking my hands and feet out from under the covers. No one was brave enough to actually just whip the covers off for absolute proof! :)

Anyway, my real point for the original poster is that guys who engage in drawing this kind of attention to a large penis are generally just expressing their own envy and/or insecurity.

10. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Yes, I've had experiences like that. Here is one of the more recent ones.

I go to the gym in the early AM and its generally the same small group of guys. A few years back, a new guy showed up. Whenever we were in the locker room at the same time, he'd start with comments, silly questions, many of them rhetorical. I mostly ignored him. The guy is about a dozen years younger than me and very, very muscular. I wanted to confront him but was a bit intimidated and reluctant to start trouble. Fortunately, most of the other guys ignored him, too, so he didn't get much encouragement. This went on for weeks and weeks and it really got to bug me. I talked to a few friends about it. Guys I met at lpsg. As a result of these discussions and in desperation I finally confronted him. I called him out on it and told him I didn't care for his remarks and attention. I asked him (politely but firmly) to stop. He was quiet for a long moment (I was afraid he was going to kill me). But in the end, he just said OK. After that he left me alone. One or two other guys congratulated me on standing up to him.

To carry on with the story...he sort of disappeared from the gym for a while or at least from the early morning hours. I didn't see him for the longest time. Now he is back. Sometimes he has a gf in tow. Just a week ago I was on an eliptical trainer and he and gf walked by. As they passed I overhead his gf say, "him?" and she sort of turned her head back my way. He replied "oh ya" and kept walking. Then they were out of hearing range. I may be paranoid, but I felt he was saying something about me.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Bigtwin, he was probably telling her you were an asshole and he almost kicked your ass once. I doubt he was telling her about your package.

12. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Gee, Thanks Zora.

13. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: I always remember the girls wanting to play basketball with me, cos the shorts they made us wear were to small, and 'it' bounced around quite alot. I figured this out later, when someone told me. Then I started enjoying playing bball more. :blush:

Mostly other guys just got angry at me. I didn't know why at the time. I mean, it's not my fault that someones gf wanted to play bball with me.

Personally Im a big guy(2meters, 6.4 feet), so I've never had problems. People are always nice to big people. :D

14. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

what got me in this subject was this guy at the health club who doesn't change nor shower was telling my friend how and a group of guys at the firehouse would line there chair up in front of this one guys shower stall and break out into an applause when he stepped out. He said he was irish but the curse didn't effect him and that he was hung like a horse. My friend just looked at me because he knows i am whereas this guy doesn't shower so he didn't have a clue.
    It just to seems more common than i thought for guys to comment on another guys size to each other or to the other guys. Like Donk said either from insecurity, envy,or even fascination. I also think that by bringing it up in a joking way it gives a guy an "excuse" to really get a good look. For me my size is normal just over 8 inches. When I see smaller guys I just can't relate. I have seen guys who were bigger than me and I'll admit I took notice.

I had a married guy just the other day who was going into a stall just as i was looked me right in the eye and then down at my penis. He could not have been more obvious. I didn't get the feeling it was at all sexual just comparing.I was not offended and could care less. If your nude in a lockerroom you have to expect guys to make an occasional glance if your bigger than average they will probably look even more.

15. txquis

Gold Member

I remember such comments about the big guys being tossed about in
    jr. high (now known as middleschool) and even high school....But i have
    never heard any comments of any kind made in any lockerroom i've been in
    as an adult.
    My low hangers got a few comments in 10th grade..."bullballs" being the
    main one.
    I wasnt ever offended.

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My cock has drawn several comments in high school and college lockerrooms. They were never malicious, mostly of the "don't drop the soap while Jacinto's around" variety. They would joke about the size of my cock, but never in a mean-spirited way. Several have commented how they wish their cocks were the size of mine. Of course, we know that a big cock causes as many problems as it would otherwise 'cure', but the average-hung dudes don't understand that concept. The 'pointing out' of my size that I didn't appreciate happened a few times when I went out drinking with my buds. Sometimes one of my drunken pals would be chatting up some giggling chicks and somehow bring up the subject of my endowment: "You should see the equipment on this little squirt. He's hung like a moose. Hey, Jacinto, whip it out for the ladies!" I was pantsed by them more than once. They always apologised profusely once they sobered up. Funny thing about alcohol: it will cause people to say things that would never cross their lips when they're sober.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Ummm, it doesn't stop with reducing conversational inhibitions. ;)

18. Imported

Gold Member

gold1122: I've never been subject to jokes, nor has anyone really in the locker room at my school (or at least class). No one takes off their underwear, and there's not enough movement to require anything other then some deorderant can handle. Even if we did have showers, there's a wall between them meaning no one can really see your package anyway.

19. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I usually would wear baggy clothes but they have since gotten tighter (theyre kinda old some of them) well i wore a tight pair of pants earlier this year...it was rather interesting...some people kind of did i double take and poked thier friends and half pointed, obviously hoping i wouldnt notice (guys and girls alike) but i did. I think they were just surprised that i had that considering im so short lmao it was good for a chuckle or two...i still get funny looks sometimes, but i just laugh and keep walking...thats about it for me!

20. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

When I was a kid & my dad gave me the sex talk, he said that people would say things about my cock because I was bigger. That was a cool help for me. He also told me to make a joke out of it & that's proven to be some great advice. I've never been a guy who gets embaressed.

Draft saved Draft deleted