other guys drawing attention

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never really had any issues in school. For whatever reason, i decided to do the outcast thing while not truly being one. So, people generally disregarded me. The only comments even close were pointing to me being gay.

Wish I'd known in HS, we had some studs there. :)

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 16 2005, 09:19 PM
My cock has drawn several comments in high school and college lockerrooms. They were never malicious, mostly of the "don't drop the soap while Jacinto's around" variety. They would joke about the size of my cock, but never in a mean-spirited way. Several have commented how they wish their cocks were the size of mine. Of course, we know that a big cock causes as many problems as it would otherwise 'cure', but the average-hung dudes don't understand that concept. The 'pointing out' of my size that I didn't appreciate happened a few times when I went out drinking with my buds. Sometimes one of my drunken pals would be chatting up some giggling chicks and somehow bring up the subject of my endowment: "You should see the equipment on this little squirt. He's hung like a moose. Hey, Jacinto, whip it out for the ladies!" I was pantsed by them more than once. They always apologised profusely once they sobered up. Funny thing about alcohol: it will cause people to say things that would never cross their lips when they're sober.
[post=274977]Quoted post[/post]​

I've whipped it out at a gay bar for a couple of beers. That was weird how I got involved in that, but hey...two free beers and a date. Can't beat that.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 21 2005, 05:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 21 2005, 05:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 16 2005, 09:19 PM
My cock has drawn several comments in high school and college lockerrooms. They were never malicious, mostly of the "don&#39;t drop the soap while Jacinto&#39;s around" variety. They would joke about the size of my cock, but never in a mean-spirited way. Several have commented how they wish their cocks were the size of mine. Of course, we know that a big cock causes as many problems as it would otherwise &#39;cure&#39;, but the average-hung dudes don&#39;t understand that concept. The &#39;pointing out&#39; of my size that I didn&#39;t appreciate happened a few times when I went out drinking with my buds. Sometimes one of my drunken pals would be chatting up some giggling chicks and somehow bring up the subject of my endowment: "You should see the equipment on this little squirt. He&#39;s hung like a moose. Hey, Jacinto, whip it out for the ladies&#33;" I was pantsed by them more than once. They always apologised profusely once they sobered up. Funny thing about alcohol: it will cause people to say things that would never cross their lips when they&#39;re sober.

I&#39;ve whipped it out at a gay bar for a couple of beers. That was weird how I got involved in that, but hey...two free beers and a date. Can&#39;t beat that.
[post=276342]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sure you can, two free beers and two dates&#33;&#33;

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 22 2005, 02:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 22 2005, 02:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kimahri@Jan 21 2005, 05:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Jan 16 2005, 09:19 PM
My cock has drawn several comments in high school and college lockerrooms. They were never malicious, mostly of the "don&#39;t drop the soap while Jacinto&#39;s around" variety. They would joke about the size of my cock, but never in a mean-spirited way. Several have commented how they wish their cocks were the size of mine. Of course, we know that a big cock causes as many problems as it would otherwise &#39;cure&#39;, but the average-hung dudes don&#39;t understand that concept. The &#39;pointing out&#39; of my size that I didn&#39;t appreciate happened a few times when I went out drinking with my buds. Sometimes one of my drunken pals would be chatting up some giggling chicks and somehow bring up the subject of my endowment: "You should see the equipment on this little squirt. He&#39;s hung like a moose. Hey, Jacinto, whip it out for the ladies&#33;" I was pantsed by them more than once. They always apologised profusely once they sobered up. Funny thing about alcohol: it will cause people to say things that would never cross their lips when they&#39;re sober.

I&#39;ve whipped it out at a gay bar for a couple of beers. That was weird how I got involved in that, but hey...two free beers and a date. Can&#39;t beat that.
[post=276342]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure you can, two free beers and two dates&#33;&#33;
[post=276441]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

True, but trust me....he compensated for several guys that night. ;)

RunnerSF: A bit off topic but i noticed that some people said how embarassed they felt. i had the opposite experience in HS - guys laughed at how small i was. I&#39;m a grow-er 5.5x5 when fully hard. I guess on both ends of the teasing spectrum it sucks.