Other Guys in 3/4 or more somes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

steviekins: Have any other guys been in a 4-some (or wahtever size group) where the other guy has been intimidated by or embarrassed by your size??!

Happened to me a while ago. One of guys couldn't cope with looking so small in comparison.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A couple of times I've been with five other dudes. One time all six of us were jacking until climax, but the other time one dude never took out his dick and its profile appeared erected, but small in comparison with sizes of the others. I guess this is what you had in mind, right?

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

All of the threesomes I've had with a couple were situations where the guy wanted to see her with another man, so being bigger than him only added to his excitement.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Been in a ton of 3-somes (MFM).

Some where me and a bud fucked a girl, some where a hubby wanted to watch and participate as I fucked his wife.

None of my buds have ever said anything about my size. As aloofman said--for the hubby--my size was part of the excitement.

Its not the size of your cock, its what you do with it that counts.

5. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:

Yea, it happens, mostly with folks who are easily distracted. Concentrate on the naked person in front of you, not the large penis on the other naked person.

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Most times when I've been in a group situation, the other guys got off on my size. If they felt inadequate about it, it didn't show. They were too busy liplocking my schlong to express anything other than sexual hunger.

For my part, I don't judge my sex partners on the size of their weiners and try to feed positive sexual energy into others rather than making them feel inferior over a few less inches.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

In the relatively few situations that I have been in as several guys were showing their erections, I've noticed that all eyes would be focused on the dude with the biggest cock. I often checked to make sure I'm not the only one. There seems to be something extremely erotic about a male jacking a big one, and it's good to know I have lots of company.

8. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Not much experience with this sort of thing, but one time I did a threesome with my friend and his wife. He is much smaller than I, but he and his wife got into it. He didn't even seem to mind when his wife commented on how small his cock looked next to mine, etc.

I guess some guys might feel odd about it, but I am guessing most may get into it.

Jack

Draft saved Draft deleted