other guys masturbating

DJM277: this question is geared more towards guys 30 and older who still masturbate.
You see a guy in his early 20's in the locker room after your work out changing which would you find the most believable in comparison to you?

At his age he has more sex and never masturbates?
At his age he probably masturbates more than actually having sex?
Or Combonation of both?

The reason I ask this is sometimes there is this perception that when your in 20's and single you tend to have more sex than when you would in your later 30 and 40 usually married having less sex.I m not saying I agree with this belief but wonder what your thoughts are.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I'm not over 30, but I can't figure seeing a dude younger than me changing clothes causing me to wonder, "Does he whack off more than I do? Does he get laid more than I do?" I don't see your point. Are you asking if men in their twenties have more sex than men in their thirties? If so, I'd say it depends on the individual men in question. Some do, some don't.

throb919: DMW--Uh...maybe the younger dude's penis is visibly raw from...overuse...and we're to wonder whether the...uh...wounds are...self-inflicted or he's really been gettin' some. Or maybe DJM just took the SAT and he's still in this-is-how-questions-are-formatted mode. (Is "none of the above" a choice?) Or maybe he likes word problems: If the locker-room is in a train going north at 40 mph, when will the 20 year old guy...?)

(Just kidding with you, DJM. Like DMW, I think it varies with the individual. But if I saw you in the locker-room, what would the answer be...?)