other guys resent it?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_punylilpecker, Nov 1, 2008.

1. B_punylilpecker

B_punylilpecker New Member

am i the only guy who resents the fact that during sex, all women have to do is lie there and judge your performance? they judge our size and our ability and our endurance, and the quality of their orgasm. fucking some women is like fucking a catchers mitt. where is the discussion about pussy size and whether or not a woman participates or adds anything to our experience? i've fucked some women who were really into it, and had a lot of fun, but most women are a real bore i the sack. this whole size thing, and it's relationship to manliness is just a female concept and a lie.

2. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Size isn't an issue... it's a variable.

Orgasms are not an option, just the way you decide to get there....

I don't judge. I reciprocate. The more you're into me... the more I get into you.
    ;)

get a new girlfriend?

3. B_punylilpecker

B_punylilpecker New Member

thanks, sweetpetite. your comments are quite sensitive to the point. i realize that i'm carrying a lot of baggage. i'll have to work on that. thank you.

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

What you say holds true for a lot of woman, but not all. Like you, I have been with some woman who would be best off with a necropheliac.( They just lay there like a dead woman.) However, when you get one who knows how to light your fire and is a skilled and confident lover. Thats what makes all the searching worth it. I havent had one like this in a long time, but I will find her.

Draft saved Draft deleted