Other guys underwear

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am sure that I am not the only one around, but I have a thing for wearing other guys boxers, jockstraps and underwear in general. It is especially a turn on if they are also well hung and they are stained with their man juice. Pervery I hear some of you say, well yes I guess so, but then some guys like to wear womens knickers, so not so unusual I am thinking :). Realising that my cock is where their big cock has been.

I suppose it is something to do with walking around in another guys pants, right where they have had their stiffy in.

What do you folks think about this? Does anyone else like doing this? Does anyone out there in cyber world want to share theirs? ;-)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the surface I want to say that this is all wrong--terribly wrong and sick; however going with my past I cannot.

I have done the underwear theft a few times over the years (although I have been somewhat pure and innocent since I tended to stick with clean undergarments). The first time was when I was 16 and staying with a preacher and his family. One day alone in their big (church supplied) parsonage, I went to the big man's underwear drawer and selected a pair of 40 inch waist briefs, I was much thinner at the time and the undies were huge upon my body but I got a thrill from it.

A year or so later, I theived a pair of 46 inch waist boxers from a Greyhound Bus bus driver. We had a fun night in Albuquerque and then another in Oklahoma City after which I felt compelled to grab a souvenir and while he showered in the bath I pilfered the undergarment, ran a pair of his socks over my genitals, and stuck the socks back in his travel bag and then seeing opportunity I grabbed a male sex magazine (and still I didn't know I was gay--what was I waiting for, a message from the Pope?). I remained calm as he dressed putting on his freshly attacked socks, and then we went to a local place had a bite to eat, I got on the next bus to Dodge (actually to Billings) and that was that. Wonder if he ever realized his shorts were gone--almost guarenteed he blew a gasket when he saw the magazine missing. At the time, I have a feeling naked men doing things was not an easy to find magazine. (By doing things I simply mean posing in various places laying on stacks of hay, groping each other. No actual sex of any sort other than possibly hand sex.)

I stole the jockstrap of my cousins travel companion when I was about 20. They were staying at my place (a one room dump) for a couple of days before heading off on the next leg of their journey. They were out seeing the town (I was in one of my New York City times) and I went through Dan's suitcase and saw the item I wanted. Hell, he had 2 of them he coulkd give one up to a closet queer couldn't he?

After that marriage and children and life took me elsewhere and I never again did the underwear run. Instead I advanced to trousers and would grab the trousers of men I worked with in those blue collar uniform jobs. After a long work day, I would stay late for O.T. and then grab the lower half of the uniform from a selected individual which had been worn that day and were scheduled to be worn again I am sure. I would pull the zipper up then down, then send my penis through the open fly and then--well I think you have enough info already.

Eventually I got out of the closet, admitted to being gay, a queer, a homosexsual (note the lisp and fluttering eyes) and for some reason stopped having my fascination and need for donning other men's clothing.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My BF asks for a pair of my undies every few months. He likes to be able to smell me when I am not around. I think it's cute.

I have a str8 buddy who, as a younger guy, had a thing for women's hose--he liked to smell and chew on them.

I LOT of guys have underwear/jock strap/spandex fetishes. I think there are a few websites that profive fora to exchange and share stories. Good Luck, Tremaine!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf and I have the same waist size so we share underwear, mainly boxer briefs, though I prefer commando. I wear his sometimes when he is on the road.
When I was younger I stole my cousin's husband jock from the laundry hamper and wore that for a while. There may have also been a time or two when I would borrow some friends underwear and return it to them after wearing them.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
All that I can say is crabs. "If ya ain't got it, ya now know how ta get it.":cool:

According to that logic, you might just as well suggest that noone should ever have sex either ... and never mind crabs, finding a lobster attached to your private parts would be far more disconcerting :rolleyes:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pappy said:
You people ain't right. Steal a guy's undies is about as low as you can get.

how about I just call it a case of borrowing them for life? (and for the record Pappy, I can go a hell of a lot lower than underwear theft--and have)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh please, wearing and or taking another guys BVD's is NBD. There are far worse things, but then to each their own. As for crabs, never had 'em.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to LOVE to wear my ex-bf's underwear and have a funny story about this....

I was moving out of the apartment my bf and I shared after he dumped me. Having packed everything up I made one quick last pass to make sure I had everything while my brother waited for me at the door. I spotted a pair of my now ex-bf's underwear on the closet floor, and made a split-second decision to keep them as a souvenir. It being summer, I only had on running shorts (no pockets) and a tee shirt, and I couldn't just carry them out in front of my brother, so I stuffed them into my shorts and smoothed them out so they didn't show much. Once I made it to to the moving van I would be alone and could pull them out.

Good plan except I forgot all about them. It was a really hot day, so on my way out of town I stopped at the local 7/11 to pick up a bottle of Coke. I was reminded that I had put the underwear in my shorts just as they fell out onto the floor in front of everyone in line at the cashier! I froze with embarassment and didn't know what to do. I finally just decided "screw it," and reached down and picked them up like it was perfectly normal. I figured if I acted nonchalant people might not even notice. I didn't know anyone even if they did notice and I was moving 300 miles away so who cared!

I no longer have the underwear, but anytime I think of my underwear fettish that little episode always comes to mind and makes me laugh. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pappy said:
You people ain't right. Steal a guy's undies is about as low as you can get.

I'm holding your jocks, Calvins and bright pink thongs for ransom, Pappy. $17.00 in unmarked bills or the undies get it.:eek:

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I've never been into that... but it sounds hot. I can tell you (get ready to whip it out) that I have one of my dad's old jock straps (before he got too heavy in later years) and I wear it sometimes. Its not really stained though. The other thing I used to have was my older brothers jock and football cup. Once he outgrew it, it was mine as a hand me down even though I never played football. (Never wore a cup in basketball).....oh and by the way... his jock and cup were stained and the cup had a smell that never came out because of rubbery gasket surround. oh yeah....