Other men seeing wife naked.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen this discussed, from various angles, but I want to pose it again. Husbands, how would feel about it if another guy, possibly a good friend, "accidentally" saw your wife naked?

Would you be mad, or would you be glad, or would you just not care?

And would you want to talk with him about it? Maybe ask him what he really saw, and what his reactions were.

This has happened to me, but I will not give my opinions until some others have responded.

B_a new long one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really doesn't bother me! We have ended up having sex and swinging with our friends after a nice dinner. She like to suduce a married man. I love to watch her give head. Had my first man to man experience as we watched her eating his old ladys pussy. Had the guys over for some cards and got to watch her suck off the other five players and then finish with me. What a night, winner got to put on a show for the rest of us.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't bother me, wife and I used to go nude on the river with a few friends(4-6 couples) years ago. she was a little apprehensive the first few times, at first it was just me and her gf who boated with us. we would go up to a secluded beach, get nude, other friends would come up, do likewise. drink, sun, bbq, camp. I convinced her to show off her boobs. see when we met, she was like a "b" cup, 104 lbs. after 2 yrs, , she was 114 lbs with full "d"'s, and very, very shapely. now this was before boob jobs & some of my guy friends were very jealous of me, and some of the gals were envious of her. it didn't bother me, as I was showing off of my thick cock hanging off my slender frame. I was swinging more meat between my legs than any guy in the group. guys wondered why they never noticed my wife before, since they prided themselves on knowing every hot girl. and my wife liked the new found attention and would stand certain ways and jut her breasts outward, like the do for magazine shoots. the gf/wives were checking me, wondering why they never got my meat. we were not swingers,but we did have a lot of offers. I was somewhat interested but the wife said no, she would not do that.

Reactions: Biboy9861

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why get married

I don't really understand the question. There are many reasons to get married...probably the number one being that you are in love with each other.

Consensual sex with others outside of the marriage, while perhaps unconventional, may have no negative bearing on the marriage whatsoever. In fact, in my particular marriage, it has been a completely positive addition.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would enjoy this. love to see my friends eyes linger on my wife's prominent breasts and her plump curvy rear. this summer she was breastfeeding and her breasts were spilling out of her bikini, huge and firm and nipples hard all the time. totally loved the stares she got. Also, I remember we went skiing once for a weekend with a bunch of friends. after a day on the slopes, she took off her ski pants and was just wearing her thermal undies. not the sexiest thing I suppose, but very form fitting. At on point she was on her knees and elbows on the floor, doing a jigsaw puzzle. Her gorgeous ass was high in the air, with that delicious curve of her back... her turtleneck had slipped up her back a bit, so you could see her slim naked waist and the flare of her hips... my buddy just turned to me and said "dude, you are so lucky"

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I originally raised this question because I have had a bit of experience in this area, myself. Once was when my wife and I were visiting friends and we were hot-tubbing together. My wife took her swim-suit off, under the water, and was naked!

When she wanted to get out, she took her towel and held it in front of her as she rose from the water. But the towel slipped and fell into the water, leaving her completely naked before my friend. It took a few seconds before his wife produced another towel to cover her with, and in that time my friend was able to get a really good look at her.

After the women went into the house, he tried to apologize to me, like it was his fault. I told him there was no reason to apologize and that "no harm" had been done. He was relieved, of course.

Then I got my courage up and said "Now that you've had a look at her, what do you think?" He said she was "very nice-looking" and observed that she had the "European look!" I didn't know what that meant and asked him to explain.

He said that most European women do not trim their pubic hair, which meant that he had observed that my wife did not trim hers.

I told him I liked for her to be "Hairy" and asked if he had a preference, whereupon he admitted that he really liked women who were untrimmed between the legs.

This incident, in which my friend saw my wife naked and we talked about her pubic hair made us even closer friends, I believe.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really doesn't bother me! We have ended up having sex and swinging with our friends after a nice dinner. She like to suduce a married man. I love to watch her give head. Had my first man to man experience as we watched her eating his old ladys pussy. Had the guys over for some cards and got to watch her suck off the other five players and then finish with me. What a night, winner got to put on a show for the rest of us.
would love to watch her wife suck all of your friends off. hot.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My husband really gets off on his friends seeing me in various stages of undress.

As I have documented on here plenty of times, he has two buddies in particular that he actually watches me have sex with....but I'm not talking about these guys. I mean his friends that don't necessarily know that we "play". I make it a point to go the "accidental nudity" route OFTEN when we are all together. Mostly when the guy is single or if married, his wife is not around. Anything from a slipped nipple to an upskirt is something that hubby and I find VERY exciting.

Now that I have a few minutes, I'll tell you about one of the hottest experiences I have ever had.

I completely exposed myself to my husband's cousin one morning. He is about 24 and super sexy. He stayed at our house one night after a business meeting nearby. In the morning when hubby was already at work and I was heading into the shower, I heard his cousin coming down the stairs and knew he would probably grab a cup of coffee and sit at the kitchen table. After my shower, during which I masturbated, I decided that I was going to give the little hottie a thrill. So I walked out of the bathroom totally naked and right to the refrigerator to get myself a glass of juice. He was stunned. And I acted all embarrassed and played it off like I had forgotten that he was there. I tried to cover myself with the juice container but my boobs were in full view. There was a sort of uncomfortable silence for a minute while he stared at me and I was SO close to walking up to him and making him lick every inch of my naked body...but, sanity prevailed and I decided that the "no family" rule was probably one I should follow, so I apologized and went to get my robe.

That morning is one of my main masturbation thoughts. It never fails to get me off quickly and powerfully.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens all of the time when we are hot tubbing. It has always amazed me how willing a woman, that you just met, is to take off her clothes for a dip in a hot tub. It doesn't bother me a bit that other men see my wife naked. I am seeing their wives naked and besides that everybody is naked and it's not a big deal.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there are worst things in life than someone seeing your wife naked. i personally would not have any issues with it. the wife would probably have more issues with it than i, but i know she wouldn't care either.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally do not have any issues with it. We both are active naturists so it doesn't bother me that other men see my wife naked as it is non-sexual. I see their wives naked and everybody is naked so it's not a big deal.

Reactions: Asher77

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I am the wife, but I do know that if this ever happened, or I "accidently" dropped a towel in the hot tub and had taken my clothes off to boot, that what immediatley followed would be very ugly and quite possibly violent in nature. Not everyone wants to share...even a tiny bit. I understand and respect his...whatever it is...claim I guess. Plus, I do not like exposing myself, but I sure do love looking at those brave enough to do so! :)

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight out of college several years back, I wouldn't have minded other guys seeing my wife naked, but that wouldn't have happened. During her high school days, her and her best friend would have mostly guys and sometimes jealous girls, make some trite comment about their boobs. My wife being a 36DDD and her best friend being a 36DD, and both having small waists, her friend even smaller, but my wife got the load of the crude comments she thinks because her boobs were bigger.

She used to say, any women with that breasts this big have come in contact with rude guys, and because of that made her to where she was introverted as far as showcasing her 'boobs'. If we were to go locally to a party, she wasn't apt to show much, if we were to go on vacation miles and miles away to where we didn't know anyone, she'd wear one of her skimpiest bikinis for me. I could see guys watching her but she didn't know any of them and we weren't going to see them later. Only time that backfired on her was a trip to Orlando about 700 miles away. She decided to wear a shear, almost see through, tank top braless. We ran into one of her girl friends from college that lived about 25 miles away from us. Of course, when we got home, and upon seeing several common friends over the next several months, some just had to tell us that 'Marlene' said she saw us at Disneyworld. My wife would say later, "yeah, I'll bet that's what they said....disgustingly!!!"

She really would get over it quickly so long as the incident went away vocally. It's a shame that high schoollers make such comments to cause introverted gals to even become more introverted, if that's even possible.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My 2 partners and I have been to so many clothing-optional events I've lost count. I could care less if either woman went to a nudist event on her own.

I don't pretend to "own" their bodies to the point that other men and women may not look. Sheesh! It's not like we are in Saudi Arabia where women have to hide inside a burka so only their husbands can see any inch of them!

Reactions: Asher77