Other people's pics

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by slim1, Jan 14, 2011.

1. slim1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why do i keep seeing threads from users (with no pics!) linking, posting, and gossiping about pics from other users?
    I've noticed A LOT of trolls on this site that say they have HUGE dicks, but don't have the technology(really???) or balls to post their own cock shots. They just wanna look and chat and gossip about how big all the guys are... and i think it's fucking annoying.
    I'll start by naming one - littleguyhugedick

and for all the haters, i'll remove any post when someone that is called out actually posts a verified pic.

2. slim1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh, and i'll show off now.

Attached Files:

3. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Well, slim, your comments may have been too irate...could it be there are more voyeurs on the site than exhibitionists. Also, some of us come here for sharing information or getting advice, with little concern about how other guys hang. From time to time there's serious commentary on LPSG, but admittedly the percentage is getting pretty low.

4. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    littleguyhugedick actually does have a huge dick. enormous, really... assuming the pictures he sent to me via email are his own. i am not the worst person in the world at spotting fakes and impostors so i will be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

5. LuxInTenebris

LuxInTenebris New Member

It's true! Good to know that someone else has gotten a taste of the goods ;)

6. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

littleguyhugedick does have some photos of himself and they are pretty impressive. On the other hand, there are a bunch of usernames that sound promising but there is no evidence to back it up. It can be frustrating for the curious, but I guess I can understand.

Draft saved Draft deleted