Other qualities

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by zaza, Mar 18, 2007.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

On this site everyone talks about their wonderful penis. It is often mentioned that other things are far more important than their size. So here is you chance to post those other qualities.

2. zaza

zaza New Member

I`ll start with my boyfriend, who is kind and considerate, and also has a gorgeous bottom.

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm good looking, healthy, honest and really intelligent. I also dress well sometimes. I can cook and wash clothes but I just don't do it often.

I have nice dark brown hair, I should really let someone else cut it apart from me. I have cool pointy ears. I have bright blue and yellow eyes. I've got nice teeth. Nice nails, Footballers Legs, Nice feet. Well everything about me is generally good, I should have been one of those perfect people that everyone hates but ended up with a personality disorder instead.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mine is a magnificent baritone. It also does a great job hanging clothes on the clothesline without wasting clothespins.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I won't list my own good or bad qualities, I think others are more qualified to judge that.

A large penis is nice, but my partner and Lex and NineInchCock160IQ and JustAsking have the other main quality that I think is sexier than just about anything else - the combination of brains (lots of intellect) and compassion. There are many others who have this combo, but those four really sum up what I think makes the hottest man there could be.

6. viking1

Gold Member

I don't have enough good qualities to even bother trying.

7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

And this OP shows why women are the true progenitors of civilization. :)

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am very sensitive and romantic, I like being in love and feeling my heart beating with hers.

Draft saved Draft deleted