Other qualities

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
On this site everyone talks about their wonderful penis. It is often mentioned that other things are far more important than their size. So here is you chance to post those other qualities.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I`ll start with my boyfriend, who is kind and considerate, and also has a gorgeous bottom.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm good looking, healthy, honest and really intelligent. I also dress well sometimes. I can cook and wash clothes but I just don't do it often.

I have nice dark brown hair, I should really let someone else cut it apart from me. I have cool pointy ears. I have bright blue and yellow eyes. I've got nice teeth. Nice nails, Footballers Legs, Nice feet. Well everything about me is generally good, I should have been one of those perfect people that everyone hates but ended up with a personality disorder instead.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine is a magnificent baritone. It also does a great job hanging clothes on the clothesline without wasting clothespins.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't list my own good or bad qualities, I think others are more qualified to judge that.

A large penis is nice, but my partner and Lex and NineInchCock160IQ and JustAsking have the other main quality that I think is sexier than just about anything else - the combination of brains (lots of intellect) and compassion. There are many others who have this combo, but those four really sum up what I think makes the hottest man there could be.