Other Sexual Forum Sites

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would it be able to post the link for those who would like to join the SexualForums replacement site? @Mr. LPSG
I feel I went above and beyond to welcome Sexual Forums users. I spent a lot of time and energy to open the LPSG arms and doors to them and don't feel there was much appreciation in return. Many, in private, were not very appreciative or thankful for what I did. The fact I wouldn't turn LPSG into SexualForums for them upset them. It's too bad.

That said I'll post the link once because you kindly asked and because @Candela has never once posted about it publicly. I appreciate that and that says a lot about her ;)

Here is the link to Candela's site Candela's Place Amateur Sexual Forums

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Mr. LPSG I think I’m one of the few SF migrants they has stuck around here. I do visit both sites but spend the majority of my time here. I for one am thankful for the warm welcome you gave us as well as for the many new friendships I have made here.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG I think I’m one of the few SF migrants they has stuck around here. I do visit both sites but spend the majority of my time here. I for one am thankful for the warm welcome you gave us as well as for the many new friendships I have made here.
Ahhhh Thanks Cooper! Your message alone makes me want to remove what I wrote. Sometimes it just takes one person. Thank you!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG There's still a fair amount of us here actually. I joined her site at its inception and it's coming along nicely, but this is still home to me. The fact that you provided that link, regardless of your feelings, says alot about you.
Ahhh thanks BroadSword :) Good to know. I think I have a bit of a skewed view of the situation. The only feedback I got after the first week was either SF members complaining about LPSG ways or LPSG users complaining about SF users. So it's was all negative. Good to hear you are still here :)

Ahhh thanks BroadSword :) Good to know. I think I have a bit of a skewed view of the situation. The only feedback I got after the first week was either SF members complaining about LPSG ways or LPSG users complaining about SF users. So it's was all negative. Good to hear you are still here :)
I understand. SF was home and many felt like fish out of water. I don't think there was any way around it. It is what it is.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Mr. LPSG I'm a SF migrant and still here. Sure, there were learning curves, and petty battles (myself included), but I haven’t had a bad experience since joining. Still chat with most of the peeps I chatted with at SF, plus some new folks. I still mess up and post in AAW too much, but I’m learning! You were/are always open and receptive to ideas to make the leap to here pleasant and it doesn’t go unnoticed. Thanks.

Alex93977

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel I went above and beyond to welcome Sexual Forums users. I spent a lot of time and energy to open the LPSG arms and doors to them and don't feel there was much appreciation in return. Many, in private, were not very appreciative or thankful for what I did. The fact I wouldn't turn LPSG into SexualForums for them upset them. It's too bad.

That said I'll post the link once because you kindly asked and because @Candela has never once posted about it publicly. I appreciate that and that says a lot about her ;)

Here is the link to Candela's site Candela's Place Amateur Sexual Forums

Sorry to hear that you felt that way. As the others that replied have said, I know quite a lot of people that have stayed and knowing how active and passionate you are with the site I have and will continued to invite people here. It's much better moderated and well run that any other site i've been on (which shows because you're still running unlike those)
Even the fact that you were still willing to feeling that way shows how much you care about the community so don't let anyone bring you down, keep it up.
mainly wanted to share the link who have unfortunately felt overwhelmed by the enormous (mainly male) community that you've created and that want a more closer 'village' feel or used this site as a temporary shelter until a replacement was found. As you said, this site won't be changed to be how SF was but the fact you adapted to accompany everyone was beyond what you needed to do and we're thankful.
As I said I for one and many others will still use this site for as long as it's running.

I was impressed with how welcoming and happy to adapt to the new people coming here which most were silently thankful for but unfortunately you saw more of those who weren't so thankful.
The other thing that really impressed me was how active you were on your profile with requests from people. Every single post I saw that was asking for a name change matched which Ive never seen on any other site. most of the time there are not even replies.
I felt I owed it to you to ask first as you've done so much for us.
sorry if that got a bit repetitive but wanted to share my thoughts. Thanks again.

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG, When SF was closing I was asking you questions about site, I never went behind you back about anything in a open forum,I have tried to shape my site like yours and being very welcoming and open with my members.
You did welcome us with open arms and that will never be forgotten.The site was on VBulletin but is now on a Xenforo platform with a different host.
You are a example that I always want to follow in running a site but was sort of worried to ask you advice for fear of being banned.
Now that all that is out in the open, I welcome you to my site and I welcome any help/Feedback you can give me.
Thank you for posting the link :)
You are a wonderful site owner but a even greater person!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG, When SF was closing I was asking you questions about site, I never went behind you back about anything in a open forum,I have tried to shape my site like yours and being very welcoming and open with my members.
You did welcome us with open arms and that will never be forgotten.The site was on VBulletin but is now on a Xenforo platform with a different host.
You are a example that I always want to follow in running a site but was sort of worried to ask you advice for fear of being banned.
Now that all that is out in the open, I welcome you to my site and I welcome any help/Feedback you can give me.
Thank you for posting the link :)
You are a wonderful site owner but a even greater person!
Ahh thanks Candela. I wish you nothing but success and truly appreciate how you handled this. Most people would not have handled it the way you did. Thank you!

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ahh thanks Candela. I wish you nothing but success and truly appreciate how you handled this. Most people would not have handled it the way you did. Thank you!

Thank you for that!!
I could only hope to get 1/10 of the membership you have here!