others having sex in front of me ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_inbh67tuy, May 31, 2008.

1. D_inbh67tuy

D_inbh67tuy New Member

Ok don't really know if this is the right place to post this but my female friend (extremely good looking and whom I dated for a while) started dating an extremley good looking guy and they are very open about sex in there realtaionship with and often discuss it with me
    I was happy with them coming to my house and sitting on my bed watching films and occasionally kissing despite being madly in love with both of them ( allthough more a physical thing with the guy
    but after helping her boyfriend arrange a valentines day supprise at a hotel I was invited up on the night to there room eventually a three some came back to conversation from previous weeks and well let's say it got weird so we stopped and instead talked and because the girl had to leave the boy wanted me to stop with so he wasn't alone
    I would have done but I couldn't
    they also would come over to my house to watch a filim and end up playing with each other almost like they forgot I was there
    really annoying that was!!!
    but the worst thing was on one night after a haevy party we all shared a bed and the guy was pretty drunk where as me and the girl were not
    The guy said he was turned on and i joked and said suck him off that will shut him up (hopingshe would with me watching) but they went to the toilet and came back later
    early the next morning when they thought I was asleep the moved to the floor and started having sex a little weird as I woke up to the sound of her heavy breathing and him cumming but she didnt and he had to finger her. I dondnt see any of them they kept most of it under sheets but my brother walked past and caught a glimpse through the door frame.
    I didnt say any thing but it was strange tension the next morning
    another night out my cousin the guy me his sister and the girl ( the sister and him are unaturally close) went out drinking and after the girls went to the the girlfriends house and the guys stopped at mine I shared a bed with the guy and my cousin slept on the floor once my cousin was sleeping we were talking about what helps us to sleep and he said what he does he can't do now we talked abot that for abit but it never happened I wish I had said he could now cause I know fr a fact he would have

Me and the girl used to play a game where we would gt him to take his clothes off a then put paper down his pants the further down the better
    but it tunes in to who can touch the most the guy never objects the best I ever do was hold his dick

Is this really weird ?

I don't really see these two any more she works and he lived in Sutton so now I'm at sixth form we don't see each other. Much but I did go see th ones in a hotel room notnlong ago as a friend and nothing happened

2. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    It sound like you want something to happen with him, and perhaps secretly he wants something to happen with you.
    It seems that you will have to make the first move, I reckon then the girl then might accept all three of you having sex together.. sound real hot man.

Do let us know if anything develops.

3. D_inbh67tuy

D_inbh67tuy New Member

yeah i wish it would but problem is we never see each other any more the guy comes over all the time to see her and she lives round the corner from me but with her working and college and my sixth form we never see each other any more ! :{

4. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Real shame mate.

Draft saved Draft deleted