Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As my Co-Emperor of the Freaks you are one of the hosts! :wink:

Fuck, I really am dreading this now though. :frown1:

Well, I figured my invite would be in the mail :rolleyes:

You'll weather through, darling: we either do or die trying.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I feel your pain, Hilly. I posted this thread in November of '09: ugh!

I've had them a total of four times since 1996, and have a whole series of *lovely* scars (forehead, arm, eyelid and leg) to prove it.

And any gay sex party involving Indy, Nicky8 and Nico with LaFemme and BBW36 as towel-holders to which I'm not invited is a crime against humanity: a crime, I tell you!
Four times Bbucko: that's a whole lot of pain. :frown1:
Hang on! Towel-holding duties for the ladies?! OK, as long as I have a front row view of proceedings. I'll even bring my own towel. ..assuming I'm invited (I'll pay!).

hilaire, do watch out for the scarring after the pain and weepy sores have subsided. Treat the skin with a good moisturising cream and don't scratch!

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel your pain, Hilly. I posted this thread in November of '09: ugh!

I've had them a total of four times since 1996, and have a whole series of *lovely* scars (forehead, arm, eyelid and leg) to prove it.

And any gay sex party involving Indy, Nicky8 and Nico with LaFemme and BBW36 as towel-holders to which I'm not invited is a crime against humanity: a crime, I tell you!

I believe you can count on all your angels being present Mr Bb....we absolutely love to serve....:wink:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sooo...seeing as i am flat out BROKE, which one of you is paying my airfare...I will pay in other ways..oh yes...:mischievous::naughty:

And MoT we all know, as I have said before, that YOU are the sweetest of the sweet members...

Lord THAT didn't sound sexual at all, did it :rolleyes: :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sooo...seeing as i am flat out BROKE, which one of you is paying my airfare...I will pay in other ways..oh yes...:mischievous::naughty:

And MoT we all know, as I have said before, that YOU are the sweetest of the sweet members...

Lord THAT didn't sound sexual at all, did it :rolleyes: :tongue:
I'm only sweet after my weekly sugar-coating. You're one of the main sweet-ones around here, Mr Nico.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm only sweet after my weekly sugar-coating. You're one of the main sweet-ones around here, Mr Nico.
Nah, I'm really not that sweet. I am content being nico. I CAN be sweet but I can also be a raving snippy bitch. lol! Just depends.
You have always been sweet, MoT...so sweet that you have just agreed to pay for my plane ticket! Thanks!

*runs of with MoT's wallet...but not before kissing him on the cheek*

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, I'm really not that sweet. I am content being nico. I CAN be sweet but I can also be a raving snippy bitch. lol! Just depends.
You have always been sweet, MoT...so sweet that you have just agreed to pay for my plane ticket! Thanks!

*runs of with MoT's wallet...but not before kissing him on the cheek*
I'll give you a kiss on the cheek but I have a very tight grip on my wallet. You can swim to me. The exercise will do you good. :tongue: We can all be snippy, but there is always an underlying sweetness with you.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll give you a kiss on the cheek but I have a very tight grip on my wallet. You can swim to me. The exercise will do you good. :tongue: We can all be snippy, but there is always an underlying sweetness with you.
Oh, fine here's your wallet back *memorizes credit card info*

You people are delusional in your assesment of me, but thanks:redface:

And your right, a swim would do me good *plans to swim in heated pool on luxery liner*:tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, fine here's your wallet back *memorizes credit card info*

You people are delusional in your assesment of me, but thanks:redface:

And your right, a swim would do me good *plans to swim in heated pool on luxery liner*:tongue:
I don't like swimming pools. There's something about them. Ok, I'll swim to you if I must.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like swimming pools. There's something about them. Ok, I'll swim to you if I must.
LOL! Nah, i'd get ta ya somehow:kiss:

And the thing with pools, is it form watching to many horror movies? Like you feel confined and something horrible is going to happen to you in that enclosed space, or the cover is going to slide across and you'll drown? Or something evil and ooky will creep and ooze uo throught the drain to rend and devour you, slowly digesting you like yesterdys chicken?

*shudders* On second thought I think I will skip the pool...:tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Nah, i'd get ta ya somehow:kiss:

And the thing with pools, is it form watching to many horror movies? Like you feel confined and something horrible is going to happen to you in that enclosed space, or the cover is going to slide across and you'll drown? Or something evil and ooky will creep and ooze uo throught the drain to rend and devour you, slowly digesting you like yesterdys chicken?

*shudders* On second thought I think I will skip the pool...:tongue:
Actually, it has more to do with a lifeguard leaving me to fend for myself as a young boy and fearing I was going to drown. Well, that and the smell.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a bout with them and it was like 6 weeks till they started fading away. A co-worker had them on his face and it turned into palsy. He came back to work unable to speak but he was fine after a few months.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Four times Bbucko: that's a whole lot of pain. :frown1:
Hang on! Towel-holding duties for the ladies?! OK, as long as I have a front row view of proceedings. I'll even bring my own towel. ..assuming I'm invited (I'll pay!).

hilaire, do watch out for the scarring after the pain and weepy sores have subsided. Treat the skin with a good moisturising cream and don't scratch!

Of course you're invited! My devastatingly beautiful Claridges companion is always on the guest list to my parties... :biggrin1:

I'll pay your fair Nico, I will need a Gentleman's Gentleman after all :biggrin1::wink:

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Spewing shit now] I wonder if L-Lysine will help? My ex took mega-doses when he had active coldsores and it helped clear them up. Coldsores are viral too and stress-related (as has already been mentioned in relation to shingles flare-ups), and I think L-Lysine aids in healing and immune support. It must have helped because we were together for 6 years and I didn't catch it. In fact, I've tested clear of all herpes types.

Anything you can do to lower stress will help minimise future outbreaks. Tai chi the fuck out!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
[Spewing shit now] I wonder if L-Lysine will help? My ex took mega-doses when he had active coldsores and it helped clear them up. Coldsores are viral too and stress-related (as has already been mentioned in relation to shingles flare-ups), and I think L-Lysine aids in healing and immune support. It must have helped because we were together for 6 years and I didn't catch it. In fact, I've tested clear of all herpes types.

Anything you can do to lower stress will help minimise future outbreaks. Tai chi the fuck out!

Thanks VT, that's great advice, I'll look into that, I'm willing to try anything that might help speed this up and aid healing.

I think the reason I've had this outbreak is because the last six months of my life have been some of the busiest of my life. I've spent so much time in airports I'm surprised I haven't caught Ebola by now :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hilaire...
Last year I developed a rash which we thought was psoriasis, but as a precaution
since I had chicken pox as a child, my doctor suggested that I be given the vaccine
ZOSTAVAX which is a shingles vaccine. It seems that it is a live vaccine and is very
perishable and must be kept frozen, and most doctors do not keep it on hand.

It was not covered by my insurance so I had to order it from my pharmacy, pick it
up and get it to the doctor for the injection before it melted...less than an hour from
the time I picked it up...rushing by NYC taxi. The cost of the vaccine was $300.

I was told that if the vaccine was received, even after someone already had shingles, that further outbreaks would be less severe. You might check into it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh ouch, Hil! Actually, I don't know about the ouch. Just guessing from what other people have said. The unsightlyness of it would be enough for an ouch though.

Hope you get better soon.