OUCH, think I have a latex sensitivity!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, went to a friends last night and things did get heated up and we did have fun safe sex.

About 10 minutes after we were done I started feeling raw, then the burning set in.....damn am I sore this morning and my insides feel freakin raw! This happened the last time I had sex two...several months ago which I just blamed on inactivity. So, I got home I was itchy all over. Took a nice dose of benedryl, helps a little bit. I'm now taking it every 4 hours to help with the itching. My pussy is still on fire :eek:

I was warned a few years ago since I had contact dermititis from latex that I would probably develop an allergy. I guess I should assume I am allergic until I can at least be tested. I know my partner is going to have to use another type of condom.

So, my questions...do many others have latex allergies? If so, what brand do you recommend for non latex condoms to fit a well hung partner?

:wink: I'm hoping this reaction and the pain don't last long cause I'm ready to go again!

Thanks for any input! I appreciate it!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to hear that you take precautions, sorry to hear that they have been detrimental.

Next time you are shopping for condoms, look for polyurethane. Trojan Supra is one, I'm sure there are many others. These have not been as rigorously tested as latex condoms, but it would appear that they have similar protection against HIV and several other microorganisms, as well as sperm. Good luck, keep us informed.

krisvds

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry for the bump, but as this was posted in the condom advice thread.

I'm in need of some Trojan Supra's. However, I live in Belgium.

I am going to London next week, and I wonder were I could get some Trojan Supra Condoms.

Anyone any suggestions for stores? :rolleyes:

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry for the bump, but as this was posted in the condom advice thread.

I'm in need of some Trojan Supra's. However, I live in Belgium.

I am going to London next week, and I wonder were I could get some Trojan Supra Condoms.

Anyone any suggestions for stores? :rolleyes:

Not sure about Supra, but Durex Avanti are polyurethane and are available in most chemists/supermarkets although if I remember right they're a slightly different grade of polyurethane than the Trojan's.

Still good though.

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
Avanti's are a bit smaller near the base of the head, but bigger at the actual head itself than the Supra I think (and about the same at the base of the penis).

It depends on shape of your penis, really.