Ouch!

B_Sex_On_Fire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys and girls, I was wondering, when you are in pain, or have broken something, such as a leg, and you are in the absolute mood for sex, how much does it affect you? I'm asking this because two days ago, I slipped in my bathroom, and totally busted up my leg, just last night, I had a BAD day at work, and things weren't going right, so I did what the doctor ordered, (okay, not really, but he should have :tongue:) have sex. Now, I was the bottom this time, and of course, I felt a little nudge of pain here and there, nothing major. But, I never expected it to hurt my excitement level and such. So, how are you affected by pain, in sex? Or, what things affect you're pleasure? Is it family problems? Work problems? Stress? What hurts you?

I've been wondering this even before my fall. Just curious. :)

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i lose libido when i am sick,or pissed off.
i could imagine a broken limb diminishing my libido too.

i am currently sick with a headcold,and my libido is caput.

when i broke my wrist whilst skateboarding my girlfriend would
still come over and everything went normal but all in all
it was very gimpy compared to how libido is normally charged.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was recovering from one of my surgeries, in pain, sedated, and still managed to get it up and enjoy it in the middle of the night with one of the best male nurses I've ever had. He understood what I needed when he came into my room, and the sheets were popping up and down like there was a storm under the tent.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An injury doesn't really lessen my need for sex- I just have to find the right position. If I am sick though, I rarely want it until I start feeling better. Stress only affects it if it's a lot of stress, otherwise sex is a good distraction from stress.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in an auto accident, almost lost a leg. Now I walk with a cane and deal with pain daily. Sex was a bitch for the first few months because I didn't have use of the leg. But having a caring girlfriend alleviated the issue a lot. Especially one that really likes your sausage.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pain doesn't effect my sex-drive, it just takes a little longer to get wet when I'm in a lot of pain. I deal with pain every day, for over some decades now, maybe I'm just used to it.