Ouch!

awellhungboi: :eek:

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Hand job"!

TragicWhiteKnight: I thought no human being could lick their elbows...guess they're trying to grow incentives for the sake of evolution.

[I'm avoiding whatever joke about 'elbow grease' I may have thought up]

captainstupid: nice size, i assume its non functioning.

dont pee on the electric fence!!!-a ren and stimpy reference

Longhornjok: Is that a banana up your sleeve or are you just happy to see me?

sammygirly: Didn't someone used to use that picture as their avatar?? ...something sparks the memory...

Longhornjok: Maybe you're remembering one of those fever dreams you talked to your therapist about, Sammy. ;)

jackinman: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063899013;start=0#7 date=09/18/03 at 13:49:33]Didn't someone used to use that picture as their avatar?? ...something sparks the memory...[/quote]
Yes Sammy you're definately correct. There was someone who had that pic as an avatar. I forgot who it was though.

Tender: ***Surgeons grew a new penis on his arm and have now moved it to his groin.***

uh yeah. ::)
ive never known surgeons to grow anything but bills...
i mean i always thought they wacked stuff off or rearranged things....

i guess hes right handed too?!
:D

mortis: lol

true that it's not a bad size, especially for a flaccid 16 year old...

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063899013;start=0#7 date=09/18/03 at 13:49:33]Didn't someone used to use that picture as their avatar?? ...something sparks the memory...[/quote]
It could be the fact that this article has been brought up before as a topic, a long time back...

sammygirly: Yes it has...but someone also used it as their avatar. I remember because I could never figure it out - then one day he explained.

Definately, I just wish I could remember who

gigantikok: Hmmm, don't remember this person. It definately would have made a cool avatar, wish I had thought of it. :)

awellhungboi: So, do y'all think this story is fake? Doesn't seem to agree with any medical technology I'm aware of (although I'm hardly an expert). And, while Ananova is a relatively credible source, Pravda is more or less a tabloid these days, frequently running wild stories on UFO's and conspiracy theories.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, Peter, it does seem that the drs. would have picked a more suitable position on the body to grow the thing, like barely inside a thigh or on the torso.

Maybe the reason it is so large is because it is an internet fake?

Pecker

(Then there was the distressed dyslexic who through himself behind a bus.)

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah! Could you imagine him raising his arm in class, and the girl next to him saying "Get your dick out my face... you freak!"

Now that I think about it... :D

But I would assume that there are more discreat methods of replacing a dick, wouldn't you?