Ouch!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hooie, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Hooie

Hooie New Member

Hello LPSG, new member here.

Upon reading the description of this part of the forums, the thing that came first to mind was a con of having a longer than average penis.

About me:
    I am slightly over 8" but only normal to slightly sub normal girth.

Con:
    Occasionally when having sex with my wife I will hit her cervex (even after lots of foreplay). This causes her pain and I almost always go insta-soft because I'm hurting her and that's not my thing.

So, having a longer penis is not always all it's cracked up to be.

2. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

This is unfortunate for your wife but other members have said the opposite. They have a magic spot in the back that really sends them over the edge and it can only be reached with a longer wang. A now banned member named Tiff86 found a way to mention this in every one of her posts. Looks like your only option is to get divorced and find a new wife that prefers it.

I jest, of course :silly:

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

It has been my experience as well that the majority of women do not like having their cerivx boxed, deep spot or no deep spot. It does seem, however, that some don't mind, and I have noted that some women tolerate cervical contact well when they are close to orgasm, but not prior to that.

4. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    explore different positions as they will rub from different angles. unless she doesn't like it deep, you'll just have to adjust. my lady loves it deep so long as we don't hit anything uncomfortable. we're always doing positions that allow me to go as far as i can go.

Draft saved Draft deleted