ouch :\

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Dear LPSG,

Today was a relatively uneventful day. I had a couple of meetings and finished up some paperwork at the office. After finishing that, I came home to enjoy some solid "me" time with my dick. Prior to today, I had gone about five days without jacking off (as visiting a friend in LA wouldn't afford me the privacy to do so). I cranked a big load yesterday when I returned, without complications, so today's wanking should have been commonplace.

It wasn't.

Well, for starters, I shot a healthy load and it felt good. Second, and more to the point, I finished cumming and then I noticed a few drops of blood leaking from my penis. I jumped off, ran to the bathroom, and washed my dickhead in the sink. And of course I freaked out a little.

I went hunting for information online about my bleeding dick. All I could find were conditions in which blood is mixed in with sperm (hematospermia). But that wasn't quite it. I came just fine; my cum looked normal and white as usual, minus the drops of blood after I finished.

I sat down in the tub and enjoyed a good soak with some bath salts. I rubbed my balls and checked them; they weren't achy and there weren't any weird spots, bumps, or whatever. I rubbed the underside of my dick. It was a little sensitive having just jacked, but I'm used to it. I also checked my meatus (i.e., piss slit). There's the problem.

I squeezed at it a little and dabbed it with tissue to see if anything gross would come out. I then swabbed a little peroxide there. It started foaming. When I squeezed again, there was a bit of blood. So, somehow, some way, me yanking it like a savage inflicted (and honestly I didn't think I was so rough with it) a small cut or tear on the inside of my meatus, at its base (as opposed to the end that's at the tip of your head), just above the end of the epidydimal tract. Overall, it's just a little achy, as if anything you do to your tip somehow reverberates anyway throughout your dick.

I doubt that it's related to a sexually transmitted disease, simply because that would require getting tang, and I've had a dry summer. :mad:

I'll keep an eye on it. And to the LPSGer I called up while doing my diagnostics, thanks buddy. Glad you were there.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only freak around here?

D_Porker Waggoner

Just Browsing
Media
I had a very similar thing happen, actually. Only once about a year or so back. It freaked me the fuck out, of course, but didn't happen again after. I sort of forgot about it, though, so I probably can't offer any good advice here.

If it happens again I'd ask my doctor.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's never happened to me, though I can see how it could just be a little rip. Like swagg said, if it happens again - or if it doesn't heal in 24 hours - I'd go see a doctor.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It happened to me many years ago. I went to the doctor and he said it was probably a busted blood vessel. It never happened again - of course I didn't wank for weeks after that I was so scared. But when I did no blood appeared - and none since.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had occaisional blood in my urethra for several years. Saw the doctor. Went through hospital test after test, ruling out one serious disorder after another. A couple of years back, my doctor said, well I guess it's just "crypto hemotoma," meaning "mysterious blood," and not to worry about it. The moral of the story is sometimes trace blood from your dick is really serious, but other times it isn't. Go see your doctor, just to get a handle on what's going on.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if this would of happened to me op i think i just would of ran away and cried or somethign seriously, i nipped my ballsack where it meets the udnerside of my shaft when shaving and i freaked the hell out for liek a few hours :S

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the blood in the semen issue one time after jacking into my hand and it freaked me out. I work in a hospital and discreetly asked a friendly nurse. She said it could be just some blood left over from an unidentified injury. There were no further incidents!