Ouch!

babidawlx55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years.. and we have sex almost everyday. He's been doing these exercises to get thicker (although I don't know why, he doesn't need to) Anyways, and a few days ago we had sex, and he tore my skin. He worked it in slowly and carefully, as not to hurt me.. But now everytime he enters me it hurts painfully and I don't know why.. Is it possible to be TOO big? It's driving me crazy because I can't enjoy the sex because of this little cut, and it seems like he pulls it apart everytime we try.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it is very very possible to get too big...
some guys are just obsessed about enlarging...
and go even over 8 inches and about from that point the partner can feal pain during sex.

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is unlikely that he is too big: more probable that you have a minor tear similar to those in childbirth. in other words you probably have nothing to worry about and it will go away soon.
Make sure he uses plenty of foreplay and lubricant for while and make him take it steady! Sex is not a race.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I always go in for lots of foreplay so my partner, especially a new partner, is well lubricated before penetration. I favour petite women, so it's sometimes a cause for concern when they see my size, although it's not that massive, 7.75 x 5.5. (I achieved significant increases through exercise, and I too am exercising for more of both measurements). It is the girth that's more worrying to a woman who thinks she might not be able to take it comfortably. But so far no problems of tearing or anything like that. I just play around her pussy lips with the head first, then put it in slow and shallow to start with, only doing long strokes when she's ready and speeding up gradually. Position is also important: missionary is probably easiest, but she can control more when on top. Hard pounding doggy-style is my favorite but sometimes this can be problematic, more with length than with girth. If I really want to enjoy that I have to go for a less petite body.