Many girls make me stop before I even blast one in them. Very frustrating.:mad:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yeah, prove it!
Let's see what you got.
Use more lube even if they are already wet.
Make sure you have the lube handy at all times.
good luck!
I am not that far from you.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm.....a woman can deliver a baby from her vagina, and you, expect us all to believe that your cock is SSSSOOOOO MMMASSSIIVE, that you'd split her in two while fucking.
Could it be you're such a lousy lay, they want you to get off of them and wank it off yourself?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmmm.....a woman can deliver a baby from her vagina, and you, expect us all to believe that your cock is SSSSOOOOO MMMASSSIIVE, that you'd split her in two while fucking.
Could it be you're such a lousy lay, they want you to get off of them and wank it off yourself?
You do know that when I woman is going to be giving birth there are hormones that open the cervix so the baby can pass.. and most women do have their perenulm torn. So no, just because a girl can give birth does not mean she can take a huge cock on every other occasion.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure this has happened to most guys at some point or another. I think it's just a lack of wetness down there (not enough foreplay). Women sometimes dry up halfway through sex as well, in which case pull out and slap some lube on, like S&S says.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You do know that when I woman is going to be giving birth there are hormones that open the cervix so the baby can pass.. and most women do have their perenulm torn. So no, just because a girl can give birth does not mean she can take a huge cock on every other occasion.

I get so tired of the stupid "a vagina can pass a baby" shit i see only from the males. There are so many hormonal things that have to take place for birth, birth is NOT painless, birth can cause some severe vaginal/rectal trauma, episiotomies are done for a reason, and its a helluva a lot easier to push something out than to take something in.