• they were tiny down there

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever wondered what size they were ? I don't talk about middle-age which could be interesting as well though, but those hanging around naked and not really able to talk... Prehistoric men. Do u think because it was all more wild and rough world, they had huge one to attract females...

or did they have tiny ones so it's more convenient to run fast ? :biggrin1:

or... they were just same/same as we are :confused:

Tell me what you think, or what you know, if you already know about it (but i doubt it's been searched and more important i doubt scientists really found out about that... well who knows. just say what u have to say :wink:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately when Oetzi the iceman was recovered from the Austrian/Italian Alps a few years ago he was laying face down when they picked him up and his penis and testicles were left frozen in the ice and were left behind. They just recently discovered he was shot in the back with an arrow. Maybe his dick was too big and it slowed him down trying to escape from an enraged cuckolded husband in the valley below. We will never know.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strange how I have never bothered spending time wondering about the size of the genitals of my progenitors. They appear to have been doing well enough in the sex category both in size and sperm count since they created new generations. Beyond that they are dead so it doesn't particularly matter.

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why dont we roll one out of ur sack?

:confused: interesting...

Well guys u dont seem much interested in studies apart from how big ur dick is huh. why not look to the past it can be interesting. If u look forward without caring about what happened before u're gonna do mistakes that were already done, and u'll look stupid. Well not in any case with dicks but that's a reality for other things in general.

So anyway, myself i believe like there were probably some natural selection, and the females would go for the larger dicks... or they didnt have the choice in fact but the one guys who would have the right to make the sex would be the most endowed one or so. Kinda natural selection in the clan u know, like wolves. i dont think they were all equal, this has never existed :biggrin1:

As well like someone told me on pm they were probably growers, cause it would be annoying to run around and hunt animals or so... with a big thing hanging down there. Yet i believe even they were shorter, they probably had some big tool... as it was mroe exposed to the weather and cold/heat etc... it was probably thicker actually, for more resistance, and more power to force it in a female.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are interested in other studies but this is not a study. You just asked us if we think cavemen had big penises. Do you think it is really that important? I was never really that interested in studies about our penises now either. There are a lot more interesting things in the world than dick sizes IMO.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So anyway, myself i believe like there were probably some natural selection, and the females would go for the larger dicks...
There's no reason to believe that at all. In common with other sensible animals, women are more likely to have looked for protectors and efficient providers. Everything else was probably 'way down on the list.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Read "Clan of the Cave Bear" for a woman's take on how all the big dicks evolved. (The author and the main character are women.)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Desmond Morris talks about this (sort of) in "The Naked Ape."

Animals generally have either large testicles or a large penis, but not both.

Animals that mate with several different members of the species usually have larger testicles and smaller penises. This is to provide more sperm so they impregnate more females.

Relatively monogamous animals will have smaller testicles and a relatively large penis. They are more likely to get a mate with a larger penis.

Since Australopithecus, and probably before, Human ancestors have had larger penises and smaller testicles (relatively), because humans are relatively monogamous.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read "Clan of the Cave Bear" for a woman's take on how all the big dicks evolved. (The author and the main character are women.)

And read the sequel, "The Valley of Horses" for MY favorite literary sex scenes of all time! :smile: (first time I ever read my particular fantasy in someone else's words! Still the best!)