"Our" Big Brother

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone watch CBS's "Big Brother" here anymore? I try and catch it each time (3 nights a week) and my favorites are Howie, James and Kaysar - all three unfortunately have been voted off. I use to like Will but he's turned out to be a complete asshole along with Mike "Boogie".

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wren said:
Will AGED and got fatter. Yak!

Love your comment, Nova.

Have you not been watching recently??

He is super Tight now... and as for old.. it was 5 years ago!!! He is 30 now, forgive him for losing his baby face.

I think he looks fucking amazing.:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NovaBone said:
I agree with ya 100% Jeff. Evil Doc Will is a total hottie. Luv that bad boy's personality!

AND the fact that he is Brilliant, and straight forward.

He tells them he is gonna fuck them.. and they still trust him. I SWEAR!!The contestants have some sort of contract that says Will stays till the final 3-4.:rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
AND the fact that he is Brilliant, and straight forward.

He tells them he is gonna fuck them.. and they still trust him. I SWEAR!!The contestants have some sort of contract that says Will stays till the final 3-4.:rolleyes:

yes..is everyone in the house fucking stupid? they know he's already won the money before, and he's part of the only alliance left, ChillTown, i would totally would have fucked him over (in more ways than one...lol) and voted his ass out. he totally screwed Janelle into getting rid of James AND Marcellas. i don't know what happened in there.
i loved it when Will made love to the camera though....that was fucking funny and cute.

also, i hate Mike and Erika, they turned into monsters!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Doc Will is sooo hott, another favorite was Jase, yum yum and James is a hottie too.
I want Will to win, that man makes me laugh out loud because he makes everybody do what he wants, and am I the only one who loves when Will & Mike go into the confessional and laugh their asses off..I absolutely love it. Oh Will will will such a hottie.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think evil Dr Will uses hypnosis or something. It's just amazing how he controls the others. If anyone deserves to win for being the best gamer, it is him.

It's on in about 10 minutes. Time to watch!

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
In tonights episode, Will ahd a boner when Neil came and woke them up (he had morning wood) if anyone caught a glimpse of it.

Anyone have any naked photos of the men? Perferably Will, Kaysar, Howie, James, Jase

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madman411 said:
it's a shame the US Big Brother is complete crap compaired to the European and Australian versions.

Yea I know, i'd love to see song dong.....I believe Jase has a big one, I remember an episode he was in boxer briefs and I swear there was a nice fat bulge.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want to keep up with the live feeds (and don't subscribe) go to www.televisionwithoutpity.com Enter Big Brother in the "Go to Forums" on the upper right of the screen. You'll be directed to the message board and click on "General Gabbery". Youtube also has a great selection of the live feeds that are all uncensored. There is some hilarious sexy stuff that goes on.

Will's total body shave (even armpits) is a bit much, but James' horrible overplucked eyebrows were really creepy. Will Boogie is 1000% disgusting and last night he was eating out Erika in bed -- it was much discussed today. He told Janelle and Will: "I ate her box last night, then pulled out my hard-on and she stroked it mildly." Janelle told Will that she wanted him to fuck her. That's why I want to be Janelle in the LPSG House.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mike boogie's cock has been showing through his pants many times on tonight's show. Looks pretty small....perhaps he's a grower. There was a shot where him and Will were taking a shower in the outside shower together and it looked like he was sportin a semi, who would blame him being next to that hot Will. Just from tonight's episode Will is soooo hott, that man is killing me ooooh I want.