"Our" Big Brother

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want Will to win all the way, those girls are way too dumb. Will is amazing at this game and ooooh so hott. Janelle does look like she could suck some dick tho, and I'd def hit that. :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
chefman said:
LOL! Janelle can probally suck a cock good!
Will is playing them all so well.

Janelle is fairly innocent. She does live up to her rep as a good christian girl.

Regardless of how annoying she is... I think she deserves to be where she is. The girl has won alot of VETO and Head of households... More than any other, IMO.

Boogie is the one that really bugs me at the moment. I can't beleive he is pushing the Showmance so hard. Poor Erica is going to be really upset. Will is flirting, but not promising anything to Janelle. That is the difference between Boogie and Will. Will has skill. Vote Will.:rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
Janelle is fairly innocent. She does live up to her rep as a good christian girl.

Regardless of how annoying she is... I think she deserves to be where she is. The girl has won alot of VETO and Head of households... More than any other, IMO.

Boogie is the one that really bugs me at the moment. I can't beleive he is pushing the Showmance so hard. Poor Erica is going to be really upset. Will is flirting, but not promising anything to Janelle. That is the difference between Boogie and Will. Will has skill. Vote Will.:rolleyes:

Couldnt have said it better myself

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BlackCock85 said:
Ugh please no, she annoys me so much when she does that!

See, that makes me respect her more. A true competitor should be able to save themselves, again and agian and again.:rolleyes:

If she wins.. I won't be upset. Boogie and Erica dont' deserve it... Leeches...:mad: :tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it used to annoy me too, but damn, she was so dominant in the beginnging and then she always could end up saving herself, and she got rid of everyone she thought was a threat to her. she deserves it....even though Will totally screwed with her mind.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
If she wins.. I won't be upset. Boogie and Erica dont' deserve it... Leeches...:mad: :tongue:

what the hell happened to Erika? i liked her so much in her previous season and in the beginning of the game. it's like she turned into a monster. when she screwed over Danielle, that's when i started to hate her. i hope Boogie (hate him too..he's just there only because of Will) screws her over good.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
prince_will said:
what the hell happened to Erika? i liked her so much in her previous season and in the beginning of the game. it's like she turned into a monster. when she screwed over Danielle, that's when i started to hate her. i hope Boogie (hate him too..he's just there only because of Will) screws her over good.

No, Erika is playing the game of Leeching. She goes where the power is and holds tight.

Unfortuntetly, she made a mistake in joining Chilltown... oh well..4th place isn't bad for a No-talent like her:tongue:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WILL ALL THE WAY!!!! Janelle may always be able to save her ass from the chopping block, but Will is a much better player by managing to keep chilltown around to the end. I mean seriously they should have been out a LONG time ago........I'd love for will to win a 2nd time.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
even though i like him, and he's also a brilliant player, he doesn't deserve to get it again. if i was in that house and i allowed him to win, i'd feel so stupid.
plus, Janelle played one of the most cleanest games, (compared to the rest of them.) if it comes down to Janelle and Will, who do you think the household is gonna pick?

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
prince_will said:
even though i like him, and he's also a brilliant player, he doesn't deserve to get it again. if i was in that house and i allowed him to win, i'd feel so stupid.
plus, Janelle played one of the most cleanest games, (compared to the rest of them.) if it comes down to Janelle and Will, who do you think the household is gonna pick?
i agree i think will is a total ass.the last time he one is because no one liked the girl he was up against.plus Janelle is not as stupid as people might think.once everone has the chance to vote and discovers how Will screwed with their heads they will give it to Janelle.as for MIKE BOOGIE.he is a dumb ass also if he thinks Will won't screw him over he is crazy as hell.Will has proven time and again he would sell out his own Momma if it would benifit him.besides isn't Will a doctor,and he has won before.let somone else get the money you greedy bastard.

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
capnewt said:
Belive me the UK one is even worse than the US version for nudity

i wasn't necessarily talking about nudity. I believe the UK version is 110% better than the US one. The US has completely changed the show from what De Mol intended it to be. wtf is head of house and power of the veto? Their nomination system is complete shit. Its as though the housemates (or "houseguests") have control rather than Big Brother.