Our democracy

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looked HAMMERED! The kid could have told him who he is though. It's what journalists are supposed to do when attempting to interview politicians. These were little young Republicans who knew about when and where he got drunk and decided to ambush him on the way back from his 6 martini lunch.

I would have used a flat handed open handed strike against his camera lens shoving it backward into the kid's eye cavity resulting in hopefully a fracture and maybe if I was lucky, the loss of an eye or a broken nose.

If I was out walking on the street and some unknown young Republican jumped out at me and started asking me stupid ass questions meant to entrap me, there is no telling how hard I would beat the little fuck.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looked HAMMERED! The kid could have told him who he is though. It's what journalists are supposed to do when attempting to interview politicians. These were little young Republicans who knew about when and where he got drunk and decided to ambush him on the way back from his 6 martini lunch.

I would have used a flat handed open handed strike against his camera lens shoving it backward into the kid's eye cavity resulting in hopefully a fracture and maybe if I was lucky, the loss of an eye or a broken nose.

If I was out walking on the street and some unknown young Republican jumped out at me and started asking me stupid ass questions meant to entrap me, there is no telling how hard I would beat the little fuck.

How progressive of you :rolleyes:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no defending the indefensible, though in this case it applies equally to all parties involved. But remember: Breitbart's "pimp & ho" ACORN vid was a maliciously-edited and misleading falsehood; I suspect this might well be something similar.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
There's no defending the indefensible, though in this case it applies equally to all parties involved. But remember: Breitbart's "pimp & ho" ACORN vid was a maliciously-edited and misleading falsehood; I suspect this might well be something similar.
You may be right. If it's accurate, though, the congressman's behavior was reprehensible.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You may be right. If it's accurate, though, the congressman's behavior was reprehensible.

It's inexcusable. A grown man (let alone a public servant) manhandling inquisitive college kids with a camera is a very stupid thing to do, and one with potential civil and criminal consequences.

But, again: Breitbart has an axe to grind and his videos have a history of trickery and lies. If I knew more about the politician in question, I might better understand the context of what we're being shown. But on face value, color me skeptical :cool:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's inexcusable. A grown man (let alone a public servant) manhandling inquisitive college kids with a camera is a very stupid thing to do, and one with potential civil and criminal consequences.

But, again: Breitbart has an axe to grind and his videos have a history of trickery and lies. If I knew more about the politician in question, I might better understand the context of what we're being shown. But on face value, color me skeptical :cool:
Yeah, Breitbart definitely has an agenda. We shall see.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this thread better than it's copycat.

Hickboy is always the trendsetter. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You want some kid to lose and eye for asking a politician a question?? Shit, tripod, I thought you were better than that.

Questions intended to entrap like 'How are you?" and "Do you fully support the Obama agenda?", those kind of questions intended to entrap? How about 'no comment' and walking on with dignity? No? Not possible? Only answerable with extreme physical violence? Really?

Are you drunk?