Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought it would be interesting to do a point-of-view video. I made some still shots to put in my gallery as well. I'd say most times i could qualify for the big natural boobs thread...thanks to the camera being so close to the breasts. This is longer than the last one, a little over 13 minutes.

Let me know what you think! (Also no bitching about how hairy my husband is, i like him that way!) Enjoy!

BedheadRed's Point of View Amateur Video

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Incredibly sexy of course. I just wish you guys had a proper webcam so we could see you in high detail! But if you keep making vids, I'm sure we'll keep watching no matter the quality, I know I will.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As for the quality, the quality is really sharp on the original take, But when we compress it to go on xtube, it takes the quality down and then Xtube further pixelates the quality for quick upload on their site. Kinda pisses me off since i already have trouble showing detail on my body because i glow on cam from being so white! I do need to figure out how to get the high quality format for others to view dont i? Thanks for watching and liking!

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, i forgot to put in this post that i added at the very end of it "The guys at LPSG will love it!" right before i turn off the cam! I think of the target audience!

hahah i watched it just 4 the shout out! Good way to spread the name out for lpsg redhead! she might be onto somthing here advertising like this we may have 2 thank her if we see a sudden wave of well endowed men joining the ranks of LPSG! heheh props to you girl!

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um... this is your best work. I love the POV video... and yes your man is quite skilled as well.

But, seriously?! Can you two be any hotter... I think my keyboard is on fire.

LongNights

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say most times i could qualify for the big natural boobs thread...thanks to the camera being so close to the breasts.

Natural is good. :biggrin1: :smile:

(Also no bitching about how hairy my husband is, i like him that way!)

Hairy is good too!

As for the quality, the quality is really sharp on the original take, But when we compress it to go on xtube, it takes the quality down and then Xtube further pixelates the quality for quick upload on their site. Kinda pisses me off since i already have trouble showing detail on my body because i glow on cam from being so white! I do need to figure out how to get the high quality format for others to view dont i? Thanks for watching and liking!

The picture quality kind of sucked, but yeah, it was hot. Hope you can fix that somehow. Nice to see something real for a change. You could use some body makeup. :joke:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That certainly looks like fun. Your boobies look so sweet. Nice hands too.

It's so damn cute when hot and horny men like you use the word "Boobies"

I was surprised at my "handy" work on that video also. I didnt realize my handjobs looked so good from that angle. Gets me frisky now and i cant do a damn thing about it! Ugh!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay