our first threesome

jamadari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I will attempt our first threesome this weekend. One of my college friends, who my wife has always wanted to bang, will be joining us. I am 7.5 inches and have no problem satisfying my wife. My friend measures just over ten inches and is very thick. My wife and I are very excited. My friend and I are both straight and have no interest changing.

Does this collective group of large penis have any suggestions for us? Should we make any rules?

Thanks!!!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
watch... ur wife will be pleased more with you if ur friend doesnt get hard at that moment! ') just my thought... but wish u good luck

but hmm I dont dream about other guys banging my gf... thats just me.. ;)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a lot of experience with couples threesomes going back 29 years (shit, that makes me sound so old!). There have been great experiences and some pretty bad ones. Some pointers:

1) Make sure your wife and you have the same expectations from the guy and the encounter. Couples tend to stick with familiar roles, and seeing your wife in a different sexual light (more aggressive, for example) might trigger an unexpected anxiety in you.
Example: Last year I wound up in a spontaneous four-way involving a casual fuck-bud and his best friends, who were a couple. In the moment it was totally hot, but it turned out that the dynamics of the couple was undermined when I topped the habitual top and the bottom freaked out.

2) You and your wife should set the limits with each other first, then explain them to your friend.
Example: I had a partner in the 80s with whom threesomes were very common, but he had a thing about the hook-up coming in my mouth and made a terrific scene the first (and last) time I did it. I didn't know until he'd told me that he considered that specific act to be off-limits.

3) Make sure all participants are attracted to each other. It's one of my firmest rules, but I'm unsure how it would work in a totally hetero MMF three-way.
Example: My very first threesome was with a couple in their late 30s who had been together for many years. I was 18. I felt much more attracted to one than the other, and the one I felt less attracted to was excluded from much of the fun. He wound up fetching drinks and an ashtray before he basically walked out.

4) Make sure everyone's on the same energy level.
Example: I used to play frequently with a couple who were really comfortable with me and the amount of rough (but playful) enthusiasm I bring to sexual encounters. It was great because we were three people in total synch. Based on the strength of our rapport, they suggested that I hook up with a couple they played with. The chemistry (attraction) was there but one of them just wasn't on his game and the session was over in less than 40 minutes (which is just a warm-up for me).

5) Discuss your feelings honestly with your wife afterwards. Make sure you both enjoyed it, or discuss any misgivings either of you had. Was it an experience you'd like to repeat, either with the same guy or someone different? Why or why not?

There's no reason why this shouldn't be a fun and enriching experience for you both. Just keep communication as open as you can and really explore the fantasy (and reality) of what you're doing.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a lot of experience with couples threesomes going back 29 years (shit, that makes me sound so old!). There have been great experiences and some pretty bad ones. Some pointers:

1) Make sure your wife and you have the same expectations from the guy and the encounter. Couples tend to stick with familiar roles, and seeing your wife in a different sexual light (more aggressive, for example) might trigger an unexpected anxiety in you.
Example: Last year I wound up in a spontaneous four-way involving a casual fuck-bud and his best friends, who were a couple. In the moment it was totally hot, but it turned out that the dynamics of the couple was undermined when I topped the habitual top and the bottom freaked out.

2) You and your wife should set the limits with each other first, then explain them to your friend.
Example: I had a partner in the 80s with whom threesomes were very common, but he had a thing about the hook-up coming in my mouth and made a terrific scene the first (and last) time I did it. I didn't know until he'd told me that he considered that specific act to be off-limits.

3) Make sure all participants are attracted to each other. It's one of my firmest rules, but I'm unsure how it would work in a totally hetero MMF three-way.
Example: My very first threesome was with a couple in their late 30s who had been together for many years. I was 18. I felt much more attracted to one than the other, and the one I felt less attracted to was excluded from much of the fun. He wound up fetching drinks and an ashtray before he basically walked out.

4) Make sure everyone's on the same energy level.
Example: I used to play frequently with a couple who were really comfortable with me and the amount of rough (but playful) enthusiasm I bring to sexual encounters. It was great because we were three people in total synch. Based on the strength of our rapport, they suggested that I hook up with a couple they played with. The chemistry (attraction) was there but one of them just wasn't on his game and the session was over in less than 40 minutes (which is just a warm-up for me).

5) Discuss your feelings honestly with your wife afterwards. Make sure you both enjoyed it, or discuss any misgivings either of you had. Was it an experience you'd like to repeat, either with the same guy or someone different? Why or why not?

There's no reason why this shouldn't be a fun and enriching experience for you both. Just keep communication as open as you can and really explore the fantasy (and reality) of what you're doing.

I read your posts and you are truly wise. I'm impressed.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I concur with everything bbucko said and i'd like to add that when it comes to couples and threesomes, sometimes one may discover by surprise a boundary during the act they didn't realise they had. Again, communication is essential and anyone involved should feel free to stop and discuss the issue at hand.

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
Have a great time and enjoy your wifes passions with another man - it can be an incredible stimulant and you might find that you have with her on that for days, weeks or months afterwards.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CUBE: bbucko is wise...and seriously...a total stud

OSIRIS: read your posts and you are truly wise. I'm impressed.

MERCURIALBLISS: I concur with everything bbucko said and i'd like to add that when it comes to couples and threesomes, sometimes one may discover by surprise a boundary during the act they didn't realise they had. Again, communication is essential and anyone involved should feel free to stop and discuss the issue at hand.

I never thought that being a total slut would pay any dividends, but I guess it has. Thanks for the praise.

Bbucko
(Who blushed just a little)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I was about 12 yo and it was with a neighborhood girl of about 14 and her older brother of about 15. They were eger to teach me and I was eager to learn. Much was learned from both of them. We kept meeting for a good roll in the hay for a couple of years or more.

I still use the memories of those days for wanking! HOT!

superswinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had been to many parties had many diffrent partners. Me and my girlfriend swing and I have watched her fuck other men, some bigger than I. It can be fun but make sure you know what your getting into.

Some lovers will be better than you!! I know everyone thinks there great, but I have met a couple of guys that have bull like stamina. They leave women in a trembling,gasping,spraying messes. Have seen some guys who had trouble handling it after their wife had one of the strongest orgasms of her life with another man.

You need to be really secure about yourself and your relationship.

To me and my girl, its just sex, We love each other and dont want to be with anyone else on a emotinal level. Sex is just fun and exciting and we like to see each other happy.

Make sure you have her back if she dont like something. Do not persuade or let the guy do something she dont like. Your a couple and know one else in youe sex life should be as important.

Discuss what you want out of it and agree on it. Dont do qanything you dont want to.

It will be exciting for you to watch you wife be fucked. It may be the open for a new sex life for you both. Maybe Ill see you at a party one night.:smile:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you are secure in what you are doing. Go for it. Have a great time. My wife and I had a friend of hers with us one weekend, and it was an increadable weekend. Just relax and enjoy all of it.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I will attempt our first threesome this weekend. One of my college friends, who my wife has always wanted to bang, will be joining us. I am 7.5 inches and have no problem satisfying my wife. My friend measures just over ten inches and is very thick. My wife and I are very excited. My friend and I are both straight and have no interest changing.

Does this collective group of large penis have any suggestions for us? Should we make any rules?

Thanks!!!

Dude
Don't take this the wrong way, but you are an idiot.What are you thinking? How in the world can you share someone you supposedly love and I can't believe your wife who is supposed to be your life mate wants to have sex with another man. Hello, what are you thinking? Unless of course you are looking for a divorce.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude
Don't take this the wrong way, but you are an idiot.What are you thinking? How in the world can you share someone you supposedly love and I can't believe your wife who is supposed to be your life mate wants to have sex with another man. Hello, what are you thinking? Unless of course you are looking for a divorce.

In real life these things come in shades of grey, not black and white. Monogamy is not natural and stifling to many, an absolute necessity to others. Sometimes the only way to preserve a relationship is by pushing its boundaries beyond societal norms.

With such a high divorce rate in the US, it only makes sense to remain creative and open to change if you wish to preserve a relationship. Anything else would be idiotic.