Our Good Stalker Friend is Back!

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to give you all a head's up that our buddy, Eagle (whatshisname, don't remember) - the guy who was sending all the ladies harassing emails, has crossed a bit of a line with me. He found my personal website (Xanga), which probably took some doing as I don't have anything from that site associated with this message board. So, it tells me that he:

1. Has too much time on his hands
2. Has done some extensive googling or research in order to find my personal site
3. Has probably tried this with many of the people here.

So, just be careful. =( He emailed me through my website with a fake email address, but in the headers I pulled off a few IP addresses and Xanga is currently looking into what they can do.

I could care less what that kind of troll says and does here, but following me to my home page? That's just not cool. I know it's a risk to post on any public forum, but ahh well.

Just protect yourselves. And if anyone else has had issues off LPSG with this freak, please post here or send me a private message. Not sure what comparing "notes" will do, but maybe some us can put our heads together (no pun intended you big perverts! Ha!) and come up with some kind of solution.

Thank you for reading!

Lulu

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
I have nothing to do with whoever is "stalking" you, but this is what's displaying on your LPSG profile:

Home Page: http://www.xanga.com/alluveal
AIM: ladykrycek
MSN: msmyth71@hotmail.com
Yahoo: msmyth71

Next time you accuse someone make sure you are not so stupid to begin with.. but my guess is that you are just seeking attention here.. I hate those who say oh Xanga's gonna investigate this or Yahoo's investigating that.. AS IF they would investigate into something that only a dumbass would dream up lol.. and I work for a dotcom.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't realize that was in my profile. Didn't know exactly where to look. Thank you for telling me. And can you please edit your post to disclude the site? I'd rather not have my site in there. I'll remove it from my profile, but I really don't want it out there. If I had known it was there, I would have fixed it. Naturally, after your comments, I don't expect you to take any sort of "the high road" and honor my request, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I can account for my own stupidity, but the point of the message was to inform others, not to prove my intelligence (or lack thereof) to someone who derives a great amount of pleasure from making others feel pretty small.

Thank you

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
insideoutside said:
I have nothing to do with whoever is "stalking" you, but this is what's displaying on your LPSG profile:

Home Page: http://www.xanga.com/alluveal
AIM: ladykrycek
MSN: msmyth71@hotmail.com
Yahoo: msmyth71

Next time you accuse someone make sure you are not so stupid to begin with.. but my guess is that you are just seeking attention here.. I hate those who say oh Xanga's gonna investigate this or Yahoo's investigating that.. AS IF they would investigate into something that only a dumbass would dream up lol.. and I work for a dotcom.

That was completely unnecessary... Maybe don't jump to conclusions about someone seeking attention before you get to know her...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
insideoutside said:

I remember that asshole who was harassing a bunch of women on the site, dude. Good job minimizing his actions and blaming the people who he was harassing. You're a real class act. Your sensitive response makes me wonder how much you have in common with him.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
I remember that asshole who was harassing a bunch of women on the site, dude. Good job minimizing his actions and blaming the people who he was harassing. You're a real class act. Your sensitive response makes me wonder how much you have in common with him.

*gasp* outrageous.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
insideoutside said:

Well, if you work for a dotcom, that obviously makes you an authority on troll behavior. This guy has stalked most of the women on here on other fora and not all of us have our info in our profiles. MsLulu was doing us all a favor telling us to be on the lookout, you obviously aren't trying to make friends here, dumbass.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
autumnbreeze4321 said:
If I could, I would hunt him down, but he would die a slow, painful death

LOL ... ding ding ding!!!

*gonea and autumnbreeze hunt him down* *kills him slowly*

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
autumnbreeze4321 said:
He sent me several harassing emails some time ago. I ignord him, but felt uncomfotable. If I could, I would hunt him down, but he would die a slow, painful death

Maybe Rob_E could set up a special webcam event...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:

LOL ... ding ding ding!!!

*gonea and autumnbreeze hunt him down* *kills him slowly*

Leave a piece of him for me!

I guess he's someone who needs to cover up his insecurities by attacking other for outrightly discussing their sexual matters on here. This is a board for the large ones, and guys who aren't large should know that it might become a tough ride for them.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it bugs me how quick women are to attach the label "stalker" or "creep" to any guy who gives them unwanted attention. This happens all the time. Or if it's in the workplace, then it's not "stalking".. it's "sexual harrassment". Yes, some of this stuff does legitimately happen... but all the terms are far over-applied. You girls are doing a disservice to yourselves and also to the REAL stalkers, creeps, pedophiles, perverts and sexual harrassers out there who have worked long and hard to be as creepy as they are. Also, why is it creepy that somebody takes an interest in you? Get over yourself already and take it as a compliment. If some guy is giving you unwanted attention, here's a simple solution that, honest-to-god, will work more often than it won't: Tell that guy straight-up, no-bullshit, no hints/inuendo/suggestion/insinuation that you want them to stop. Sadly, I think about 1/100 women actually has the balls to do that. It's much easier to vent to friends about your "stalker".

Oh, and one final remark: it is exceedingly simple to get just about any information you want on just about anybody if you want to and know how to do it. Of course this guy in question just got the website address from the person's profile... but even if he hadn't... I bet he could have found it without too much trouble. If you own a phone book or know how to enter a search string, this also does not make you a stalker.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
it bugs me how quick women are to attach the label "stalker" or "creep" to any guy who gives them unwanted attention. This happens all the time. Or if it's in the workplace, then it's not "stalking".. it's "sexual harrassment". Yes, some of this stuff does legitimately happen... but all the terms are far over-applied. You girls are doing a disservice to yourselves and also to the REAL stalkers, creeps, pedophiles, perverts and sexual harrassers out there who have worked long and hard to be as creepy as they are. Also, why is it creepy that somebody takes an interest in you? Get over yourself already and take it as a compliment. If some guy is giving you unwanted attention, here's a simple solution that, honest-to-god, will work more often than it won't: Tell that guy straight-up, no-bullshit, no hints/inuendo/suggestion/insinuation that you want them to stop. Sadly, I think about 1/100 women actually has the balls to do that. It's much easier to vent to friends about your "stalker".

Oh, and one final remark: it is exceedingly simple to get just about any information you want on just about anybody if you want to and know how to do it. Of course this guy in question just got the website address from the person's profile... but even if he hadn't... I bet he could have found it without too much trouble. If you own a phone book or know how to enter a search string, this also does not make you a stalker.
In the future, kindly shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about. Thanks.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:

Yes, actually it does. When you go outside a forum to investigate someone's other habits which do not affect you it DOES DEFINITELY make you a stalker. If you were supposed to know what the hell I'm up to online, you should ask me. If I say it's none of your fucking business and you decide to investigate on your own, you're a fucking creep, no two ways about it.

Also, your theory about 1/100 is stupid, you've never been around here I guess when we've been through this before. I certainly have no problem telling someone to fuck off, and everyone here knows it. However, after I tell them upwards of 20 times and they decide to start haunting me everywhere I go (and my contact info is NOT in my profile), which HAS happened several times, then you better believe I'm making a public announcement.

FURTHERMORE, no one who harasses me need ever believe I feel ANY responsibility at all to "keep their secret" of what an asshole they are. If you're ashamed of the words you send in PMs, DON'T SEND THEM TO ME. I take great pleasure in publishing the harassing, gross or threatening PMs idiots send me, it's NOT a compliment.

Thanks for being a complete loser, why did you come back?