Our kind of Christmas?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 26 2004, 06:48 PM
Okay, what part of the South has snow?
[post=269919]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, until this winter, mostly the Upper South. :lol:

I lived in the Dallas, Texas area until my 11th birthday and I remember it snowing there a couple of times.

Now I live where the South begins and we get plenty of the white stuff every winter.

(You can tell when it has snowed - it sticks to the top of the car on blocks in the front yard first.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if Bush has his way, this will be our constant experience once the North Atlantic Current's shot to hell.

I'm not sure where the South begins. I lost track when I saw a monument to Confederate dead in Helena.

TripodMillenium: It's much more simple just to stick to the Mason-Dixon line for that bit of info....

Less agravation that way :p

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 27 2004, 04:52 AM
Well, if Bush has his way, this will be our constant experience once the North Atlantic Current's shot to hell.

[post=269967]Quoted post[/post]​

You just can't resist making everything into a political fight can you? Since you have so insanely begun it I will bring in the next part which is the reiminder to you (and the other liberals of the world) that Junior is not solely responsible for the current state of ecological meltdown. There were other Presidents before him who did little or nothing to stop the decay as well as leaders of other nations who stood idly by as ice floes sailed past. What say we get out our history books and start disecting where things first went wrong. Why I do believe it was that pesky caveman who built a fire thus starting to soil the air with the first manmade elements of polution.

Now, could we all get back to the humour which Pecker was kind enough to offer us?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Onslow+Dec 27 2004, 11:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onslow &#064; Dec 27 2004, 11:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Dec 27 2004, 04:52 AM
Well, if Bush has his way, this will be our constant experience once the North Atlantic Current&#39;s shot to hell.

[post=269967]Quoted post[/post]​

You just can&#39;t resist making everything into a political fight can you? Since you have so insanely begun it I will bring in the next part which is the reiminder to you (and the other liberals of the world) that Junior is not solely responsible for the current state of ecological meltdown. There were other Presidents before him who did little or nothing to stop the decay as well as leaders of other nations who stood idly by as ice floes sailed past. What say we get out our history books and start disecting where things first went wrong. Why I do believe it was that pesky caveman who built a fire thus starting to soil the air with the first manmade elements of polution.

Now, could we all get back to the humour which Pecker was kind enough to offer us?
[post=270030]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wow. Cool. I never knew that British spelling predominates east of Omaha and west of Riverhead. Here in the blue states, we still spell it "humor."

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gross, grosser, grossest. I select the last one, but have to admit the bit of Macromedia Flash brought a couple of chuckles from me. Will we ever be able to live down out Southern image? :wub:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Dec 27 2004, 12:10 PM
Gross, grosser, grossest... Will we ever be able to live down out Southern image? :wub:
[post=270047]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope not :lol: .

I&#39;m still enjoying the heck out of the Redneck reputation that NASCAR fans have earned. Hopefully the stockcar racing fans won&#39;t be all uppity snots before I&#39;m gone.