Our mothers

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
In light of the thread about Jesus' dick, I would like to keep with the spirit of the site and many of its members and ask how juicy your mothers vaginas might be and how large of a penis could fit into your mothers?
Sound bad? YOU BET IT DOES! but look..........freedom of speech right?
Ban me and I will claim freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!
We are an "irreligous" group here though so it doesn't matter and our mothers our celebrities in our lives right? So they are fair game, right????????
We could also start a thread about fucking Santa Claus and our Thanksgiving turkeys on the dining room table........as nothing is sacred....freedom of speech, and these things do not belong to minorities..........so they are "fair game"????? am I right?
Good Grief!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, almost forgot. You put this thread in the wrong forum. Our mothers aren't celebrities, fag. Why don't you just go stab yourself in the eye with a crucifix or something and let us wank to pictures of The Last Supper in peace?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could try calming down and getting a sense of perspective, greek18. What is "sacred" to one person is the voice of a controlling hegemony to another. If one is not free to question or mock the latter, then one is sealed in the limited thought-box which that hegemony has created. :rolleyes: Recognizing irony and pastiche are also useful tools in life.

To answer your other question, I'm just off to phone my mother and will let you know what she says later. :smile:

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Spladle said:
Oh yeah, almost forgot. You put this thread in the wrong forum. Our mothers aren't celebrities, fag. Why don't you just go stab yourself in the eye with a crucifix or something and let us wank to pictures of The Last Supper in peace?
Although your wit has been humourous at times in the past, your arrogance and rude delivery have been evident throughout your posting history,
I have no further comment to make to you spladle as I would find it belittling.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
greek18 said:
Although your wit has been humourous at times in the past, your arrogance and rude delivery have been evident throughout your posting history,
I have no further comment to make to you spladle as I would find it belittling.
Okay, I don't care. I still think you're a pervert for wanting to have sex with your mother. And also that PM you sent me where you admitted to enjoying sex with small boys and animals - I saved that. If you have no further comment to make to me, that's cool, but know this: I'm witty because I'm fucking brilliant, I'm arrogant because I'm fucking awesome, and I'm rude to you because you are FUCKING STUPID.

Peace out, dawg.

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Spladle said:
Okay, I don't care. I still think you're a pervert for wanting to have sex with your mother. And also that PM you sent me where you admitted to enjoying sex with small boys and animals - I saved that. If you have no further comment to make to me, that's cool, but know this: I'm witty because I'm fucking brilliant, I'm arrogant because I'm fucking awesome, and I'm rude to you because you are FUCKING STUPID.

Peace out, dawg.
Perhaps you are a god spladle, ever consider that?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
greek18 said:
Perhaps you are a god spladle, ever consider that?
Yes. From the ages of 13-14 I seriously considered the possibility that I was the Antichrist. I no longer entertain such a silly theory, but I am quite convinced that I am one of the most rockin' boys on the face of the planet in just about every way imaginable.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assume I didn't inherit this tight wet gift to mankind from my Daddy. When my mother was in her early 40's, she was very casually dating 25 year-old's without apology. I ask you this: If it's not very tight, very juicy, and delicious, why would so many 25 year-olds keep coming back for more? I certainly wasn't nice to any of them.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I assume I didn't inherit this tight wet gift to mankind from my Daddy. When my mother was in her early 40's, she was very casually dating 25 year-old's without apology. I ask you this: If it's not very tight, very juicy, and delicious, why would so many 25 year-olds keep coming back for more? I certainly wasn't nice to any of them.
I'm going to try and start saying this instead of vagina from now on.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quick note: I've moved this thread to "Et Cetera" based on a suggestion that the subject material (freedom of speech/what is considered offensive) belongs here better. Back to y'all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
God I rule.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
greek18 said:
In light of the thread about Jesus' dick, I would like to keep with the spirit of the site and many of its members and ask how juicy your mothers vaginas might be and how large of a penis could fit into your mothers?
Sound bad? YOU BET IT DOES! Good Grief!

No. It doesn't 'sound bad' in the sense you represent it. I've never considered my mother in just that way but since you present it with such graphic fervor I have.

I know for a fact I've inherited her randy sense of sexual sexploits so I'd just bet she's as 'juicy' as she was in her teens.

Okay? Better now??

P.S. I've never understood the "your mother" or "your sister" boundary. In both cases take your best shot! :biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious n str8 said:
:33: Hmmmm a legion in your own mind I see:fart: :werd: btw your not blood related to your stepmom are you?
No, but she has been my stepmother since I was five and so I have a mental block that keeps me from thinking sex things about her. Doesn't stop me from talking about what a fox she is, though.