Our mothers

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've almost forgotten what this thread was about. Oh yeah, does my mom have a gaping, juicy cunt? Well, I would imagine it would have had to be gaping and juicy for me to come out of it. After all, I'm 6'4. I've always been 6'4.

If memory serves correctly, I was born at a very early age. I think that's why I have always been 6'4.

By the way, I think you need a lesson in the First Ammendment since you're not from around these parts. Freedom of speech, guaranteed by the first ammendment, means that the government cannot affect your right to voice your opinion. It has incredibly little to do with LPSG. IF you're offended by the Jesus having a big dick thread, then you are free to express your opinions on that subject (assuming that your goverment allows you to express your opinions freely.)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
greek18, i was trying to appreciate your line of thought ... especially in the help desk section. however, creating this thread makes me question a lot of things.

starting an intellectual debate involves not doing the very thing you are against. more often than not, it's counter-productive.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
By the way, I think you need a lesson in the First Ammendment since you're not from around these parts. Freedom of speech, guaranteed by the first ammendment, means that the government cannot affect your right to voice your opinion. It has incredibly little to do with LPSG. IF you're offended by the Jesus having a big dick thread, then you are free to express your opinions on that subject (assuming that your goverment allows you to express your opinions freely.)
I hereby propose a 28th Amendment whereby excessive disparagement of tallguy shall not be made for the excessive number of M's in his spelling of Amendment. :rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Starting another thread about a thread you don't like means one thing: it now gets twice the attention. Is that a good thing? That's up to you.

You think it's offensive, I don't. The only topics I've seen censored here had to do with child molestation. You've walked into quite a room. You can express your opinion, we can express ours. Welcome to the Lion's Den.

BTW, I don't worship my mother, although many other gay men do.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
greek18 said:
In light of the thread about Jesus' dick, I would like to keep with the spirit of the site and many of its members and ask how juicy your mothers vaginas might be and how large of a penis could fit into your mothers?
Sound bad? YOU BET IT DOES! but look..........freedom of speech right?
Ban me and I will claim freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!
We are an "irreligous" group here though so it doesn't matter and our mothers our celebrities in our lives right? So they are fair game, right????????
We could also start a thread about fucking Santa Claus and our Thanksgiving turkeys on the dining room table........as nothing is sacred....freedom of speech, and these things do not belong to minorities..........so they are "fair game"????? am I right?
Good Grief!
This is quite humorous and an attempt to show freedom of speech. So yes a person can post a subject. People may think he is brilliant. Then they may think is is a jackass.

I don't care to comment on my mother's vagina. She is in her 80's. I'm not so sure it would even work very well now. And I don't plan on fucking the damn turkey before we kill it to eat for Thanksgiving either.

But then others are free to write and comment on this since the federal thought police, who are presently combing the internet to catch people looking at the wrong pictures, don't care about this.

As as Moderator, I am not going to close threads, delete them or ban members for freedom of speech unless it is trolling, spaming, flaming, or on the list the federal authorities have decided we no longer have freedom of speech to talk about anymore.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freddie53 said:
This is quite humorous and an attempt to show freedom of speech. So yes a person can post a subject. People may think he is brilliant. Then they may think is is a jackass.

I think that's the whole point that everyone has been trying to make to greek18 ... that freedom of speech equates to being able to say something, and someone else being able to voice agreement or dissaproval. But not to advocate censorship or closure of topics simply because they do not agree with an individual's taste and beliefs.

As regards the other matter you alluded to, this anonymous verse may be of some use:

He laid her on the kitchen table, so white clean and bare;
His forehead wet with beads of sweat, he rubbed her here and there.
He touched her neck and then felt her breast, and then drooling felt her thigh;
The slit was wet and all was set, he gave a joyous cry.
The hole was wide, he looked inside, all was dark and murky;
he rubbed his hands and stretched his arms , and then he...

stuffed the turkey.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
greek18 said:
Although your wit has been humourous at times in the past, your arrogance and rude delivery have been evident throughout your posting history
what? you just said the same thing twice

i'd ask my mother what her cunt is like, but i'm pretty sure she'd beat the shit out of me