Our sex swing modification

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked by several people to post some pictures and instructions on how we modified our sex swing for comfort and ease of use. As some people may know, the regular sex swing gets uncomfortable after about 10 minutes becuase the strap pinches onto my wife's back and legs.

So, without further ado, here are the steps:

First take a regular sex swing:

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-S-E-X-Collection-Spinning-Swing/dp/B0013YCXGQ/ref=pd_ts_hpc_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc

…then get a regular plastic patio chair like these:

http://www.amazon.com/Adams-Trad-Clay-Stack-Chair/dp/B000IA9I5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1280625022&sr=1-1

and saw off all 4 legs.

The sex swing we have has two straps. The shorter strap is originally designed to go across the woman’s back (let’s call that the rear strap) and the longer strap which is designed to be the seat under the woman’s butt (let’s call that the bottom strap)

Next, put the legless chain in the swing and reinforce the straps onto the chair with ropes. Here is the rear strap fastened to the back of the chair:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/our+modified+sex+swing/62874-front-view.html

If you notice the seat has rope through the slot. That’s to fasten the bottom of the chair to the bottom strap (here’s the shot looking up from the bottom:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/our+modified+sex+swing/62875-bottom-view.html

Now you have the chair firmly fastened to the swing so no amount of jostling will accidentally slip the strap off the swing. Next, put a towel on the seat (to prevent bare skin from sticking) and then put a pillow for support for the woman’s lower back and viola, you have the most comfortable sex wing EVER!:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/our+modified+sex+swing/62876-side-view1.html

The “cup holder” off to the side was a pocket cut out of my cargo pants and ziptied onto the arm. Here’s another view with the big spring on the top hooked into the eyebolt:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/our+modified+sex+swing/62877-side-view2.html

Reactions: pain4anangel

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO, awesome! Now can you please explain to me how it works over the bed? Or is that so you can be on your knees or standing up?

I'm sure that has got to be more comfortable for her, instead of the straps cutting into her skin. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us Rawdog. Your the one with the information as usual!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the great feedback, you three.

I'm motivated more by making sex as comfortable as humanly possbile. The more comfort, the longer we can fuck. (Is it shallow for me to say that quantity is quality?) I mentioned on some other thread I started about how my wife gets sore in three areas. Her introitus from the friction, her hips and leg muscles from her legs being elevated (even on my shoulders her muscles still ache after a while), and her deep spot from the grinding/pounding. We switch from position to position to position, and use lots of lube (olive oil works best by the way), but eventually something gets too sore to make sex comfortable for her.

For me, I like the swing for I find it totally impossible to cum standing up. Just never happens. The sex is great, the best in fact, just no orgasm. I have to be kneeling or lying down pounding into her to cum.

This mod is my attempt to lessen her muscle soreness. It just so happens the sex now is a lot better with this thing. It used to be (before the mod), the swing was more for variety. "Hey, we haven't used the swing in a while" type of thing. We'd break it out, hang it up and after about 10 minutes the straps would bite, the position was making her sore, and we'd switch over back to the bed.

Seriously, some of the positions/angles we've accomplished feels so ... dammit, the word magnificent doesn't describe it far enough.

If I pull the chair towards me from the top of the back (by my wife's head), my cock feels a more banana shaped curve going up. So I feel a more intense rubbing on my frenulum/her posterior wall.

I can feel my cock slide in and out differently from when I have my hands underneath the chair pulling towards me. That feels like I'm putting a lot more pressure on the top of my shaft. If I just slide in and out with half my cock this way, I can feel the rough g-spot surface (feels more like the roof of your mouth rough).

If we do this and she takes her feet from the stirrups to the bar up top (think Cirque de Soleil with the trapeeze -- inverted with hands and feet on the bar) she has back to back to back orgasms that happen so rapidly as soon as one subsides, the next one creeps right up, shoots passed the plateau and starts her orgasm again. I've invented a new word for that. They aren't orgasms anymore, they're orga-orga-orga-orgasms.

My next project is to video this (not showing our faces) and demonstrate the different motions/angles. I think the tough part with that is figuring out how to pixelate it so our faces are blurred out.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO, awesome! Now can you please explain to me how it works over the bed? Or is that so you can be on your knees or standing up?

Yes, on my knees and standing up, but it's more of a safety net issue in case the eyebolt up top comes loose and she falls. She's not much use to me if she's unconscious with a concussion. :smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, on my knees and standing up, but it's more of a safety net issue in case the eyebolt up top comes loose and she falls. She's not much use to me if she's unconscious with a concussion. :smile:

Awww, you're such a good one. You're both so nice, just great people! I liked what you said about the g-spot position and the angle. It's like counter sex where the guy is standing up. It's a totally different angle. That's the closet position I could think of that got me anywhere near orga-orga-orga-orgasms :eek:P Well except the missionary position I told you about with the arching and rubbing. Did you two ever try that?

I have to admit that I laughed at your swing :eek:P

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I liked what you said about the g-spot position and the angle. It's like counter sex where the guy is standing up. It's a totally different angle. That's the closet position I could think of that got me anywhere near orga-orga-orga-orgasms :eek:P

That's exactly it. If done at the right angle the bend can just be so fucking intense we don't have to move much for the sex to be almost overwhelming.

Well except the missionary position I told you about with the arching and rubbing. Did you two ever try that?

No! We keep forgetting about that one!! I need to put a clipboard on my night table and have it as my "To Do list"

I have to admit that I laughed at your swing :eek:P

Good, but what specifically?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's exactly it. If done at the right angle the bend can just be so fucking intense we don't have to move much for the sex to be almost overwhelming.

Exactly what I was thinking!

No! We keep forgetting about that one!! I need to put a clipboard on my night table and have it as my "To Do list"

lmao, your clip board! Your poor wife... nevermind happy wife:wink:

Good, but what specifically?

Well it just looks funny. But hey, as long as it works and you love it and she loves it, I say rock the house down:biggrin1: I've never seen one anyway so the pictures are very interesting.

Wait I've seen the plastic chair part:tongue: Tell her I said thanks for sharing the invention with us!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kept looking for a hole in the bottom. I guess I was expecting something more along the lines of a Chinese basket. The cupholder is a cool idea, handy for water, lube or toys.

If you haven't done so already try putting a strap behind your buttocks long enough for her to grasp in each hand so that she can control the action even when in the swing. See how long you can just be the statue she impales herself on.
My next project is to video this (not showing our faces) and demonstrate the different motions/angles. I think the tough part with that is figuring out how to pixelate it so our faces are blurred out.
Masks, wigs & fake beards? Groucho Marx glasses?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought exactly the same thing! Very inventive.

Thanks!

lmao, your clip board! Your poor wife... nevermind happy wife:wink:

My wife laughed at that one. She said she can picture me going to bed with a clipboard on my side of the bed and some water, lube and vodka on her night table.

LOL! My wife says, "We have rules in this house! Just as long as I'm conscious enough to turn over when he asks me is all the consciousness I need. Beyond that it's illegal!" :biggrin1:

I kept looking for a hole in the bottom. I guess I was expecting something more along the lines of a Chinese basket.

Wow! I've heard about those things, never knew the name. I think I have a new project now! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

The cupholder is a cool idea, handy for water, lube or toys.

Exactly. I was thinking for the Hitachi Magic Wand, have a bungee chord attached and hook it up so all she has to do is let go and it goes back to the top of the swing (sort of like a dentist's drill has an arm attachment). She thinks it's overkill, but I tend to over-engineer my designs.

If you haven't done so already try putting a strap behind your buttocks long enough for her to grasp in each hand so that she can control the action even when in the swing. See how long you can just be the statue she impales herself on.

I think my wife just fell in love with you. She loves that idea.

Masks, wigs & fake beards? Groucho Marx glasses?

I was expecting her to scoff at the idea, but she actually said, "Let me think about it."

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my wife just fell in love with you. She loves that idea.
:smile:

I was expecting her to scoff at the idea, but she actually said, "Let me think about it."
You can find venetians mask made of lace which would be more comfortable than something stiff (mask-wise) and most of them leave your mouth free. They're also nicely elegant as wall hangings.
You could probably make your own simplified versions by cutting a bit of cloth with eyeholes tied around your head. Add wigs and other disguise elements and you could be sexual superheros, pleasure pirates or banging bandits.

See how much in-character dialogue you can manage before dissolving into laughter.:biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:

You can find venetians mask made of lace which would be more comfortable than something stiff (mask-wise) and most of them leave your mouth free. They're also nicely elegant as wall hangings.
You could probably make your own simplified versions by cutting a bit of cloth with eyeholes tied around your head. Add wigs and other disguise elements and you could be sexual superheros, pleasure pirates or banging bandits.

See how much in-character dialogue you can manage before dissolving into laughter.:biggrin1:

I like the venetian masks idea. I'm forwarding your post to my wife. I'm remembering the masks on "Eyes Wide Shut" now and starting to see a small kernel of inspiration popping up.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate (and admire) the ingenuity behind you customization of your sex swing, but have to ask: why not go with a sling?

Here's a pic of a really nice (but otherwise typical) sling I've made use of countless times. Here's a pic of what's called a "portable" sling, complete with its freestanding metal frame. The second one is completely secure with no risk of ceiling collapse or eye-screw failure. They are very popular here in South Florida where hurricane construction often necessitates cement ceilings.

There are more deluxe models, including pillows for the fuckee and are made of either leather (recommended) or fabric (not so much: they are difficult to clean :wink:). The straps, BTW, are for the ankles, not for under the knees. Most guys laying in a sling wear boots, though a simple modification involving padding or sheepskin would eliminate any sense of discomfort for bare ankles.

If you find the flat-on-the-back posture of the fuckee unappealing, bear in mind that the chains can be adjusted easily to raise the head and/or lover the bottom. Guys have been using this type of sling forever, and I've never heard of anyone finding them less than comfortable and convenient for both parties concerned (though sometimes, especially in groups, I need a little something to stand on, as tip-toes results in calf cramps pretty quickly).

The strappy swing you've shown is unheard-of in the gay community, at least to my knowledge, and I've been around a long time :cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very interesting creation, RawDog.

I'm firmly with Bbucko on the sling front. They are completely adjustable (from all four attach-points) and pillows and other things can be added to the seat to make things even more comfortable.

On top of that, with a permanent sling (or a portable on that you never move) you can mount mirrors on top so that the person being fucked can watch it happening and add more mirrors to either side so that the person doing the fucking gets an awesome view as well.

For added decoration, you can also drape cloths, blankets, flags, and add lights for more effects.

Then there is the primal back and forth force and penetration that a sling allows. On top of that, the clinging of the chains from fucking is just a fucking turn on for me, personally.

What's more, portable slings can fit into Golf Travel bags and checked onto flights, for your vacationing pleasure.

Yeah, I'm a perv.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked into the sling when I was first interested in buying that style of "furniture". The price was the most prohibitive for me ($355 without the stand which costs another $480). My swing was $95 and I thought that was somewhat steep already.

At any rate, the sling didn't have a spring and the seat isn't adjustable (tilt wise) on the fly. I forgot to explain that last part. Since the straps are loosely secured on to the chair, the chair can tilt backwards and forwards with a strong shove.

Don't get me wrong, my wife and I, after looking at the sling do want to get that, but at a more opportune time when we have more disposable income. It is a good looking item for our "rec room" we'll be building one day.

Hello all,
..and thanks for the swing modification ideas. I'm just wondering if you've found that modifying it as you have with the chair seat is limiting to positions/ in any other way? It seems like it might limit the types of positions from behind, or like the chair arm rests might block some leg movement. Just got a swing, and am definitiely interested in making it even better! Curious, and thanks again

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has to do more with the strap that she sits on. If she's comfortable with it and can stay there for an extended time, then you don't need to modify the swing. With the seat, she can put a cushion down and slouch for an indefinite amount of time. The biggest benefit to our mod is that, even though her position can be duplicated on a regular chair, the chair can bounce and swing back and forth with minimal effort from me.

Almost like a perpetual motion machine really.