Ousting and Being Ousted

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Males are most often attributed with not lasting enough for their female partners. Just a few questions on time in general however...

1. Have you ever been outdone by a male, that is, found a partner that didn't orgasm before you did or never orgasmed at all because you dropped out too soon?

2. If you consistently cannot last long enough for the partner ( we'll assume all fluid levels and whatnot aren't an issue ) how do you express this?

3. How would you, or did you, feel about not satisfying the partners needs?

4. How long is "too long" chronologically?

I ask, partially from hearsay ( a female co-worker comes to mind when she was talking about her husband ) and from personal experience ( my girlfriend rarely exceeds twenty minutes and I can go at least double that in one session without a rest ) but moreso out of curiousity.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I think it varies from one guy to the next and one woman to the next. My ex wife used to complain I took to long (maybe 20 minutes or so was too much) which didn't exactly help. I'm no super-stud, I just find it hard to cum (probably from over firm masturbation since I was a kid) and being asked to hurry up only made it worse. Women i've known since have loved it, the most sexually experienced woman I've ever known reckoned that 'very few guys last more than five minutes', she also reckoned that athletic guys were no more likely to be able to fuck for any longer than anyone else and was actively not looking for anyone who who spent too much time in the gym. My current girlfriend cums very easily and used to complain about me taking to long but quitting smoking, losing weight, getting fitter and the wonderful way this woman fucks mean i'm cumming easier than ever before. Strangely, she's also into fucking for longer, i'm now having to work on my 'recovery rate', something that hasn't been much of an issue for a long long time :)

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's pretty awesome actually! Well, at least I know that it's not just two people in the world and that 10~20 minutes isn't outlandishly long. I used to think that you had to last an hour+ in order to even get close to meritting worthiness.

I was wrong. thanks. ^_^

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
depends on if you count foreplay or not
(and if your doing foreplay with a woman you love because you love her and it's just natural, or to be a nice guy before you screw some chick....)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My very best playmate was a very tall fit guy, though, while not a "HUGE" man downstairs was a very gifted in all matters sexual.
This was the first playmate I have ever had that could go from sun down to sun up, with very little rest. Lube was never a issue as I am not only a multi but I ejaculate as well, which he thought was the best trick in the world!!!
I think I would have felt ripped off it had only lasted an hour or so at a time!!
Dragonfly