Out in the Cold

erostonic: Hey, you guys -

Does it really matter to you that a couple of inches are "out in the cold" (like Max :D)? You know, you can't fully penetrate or get it all in? My guy is a couple of inches "cold" but he said he doesn't care.

But I know I get frustrated when a dude can't hit bottom, which has happened a couple of times. I like the feeling of being bottomed out. At the very least, he has to have some girth about him (and I mean FAT) but if he doesn't have that, why bother?

I was wondering is it the same difference for men, when they can't get it all in.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I can't speak for others, but yes, there is some frustration at times. But you adjust. In any case, from being a boy I never expected ever to be able to use every last inch of it.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It was frustrating at first, but over time I learned to get over it. The fact is, I can be as comforting and compassionate a lover as possible, but if she isn't mentally or emotionally prepared to take the dick in, it's not getting in there. It won't touch bottom... won't touch anything if she's scared.

As the current love interest says (and I believe), sex really is "90% a mental thing."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've gotten used to it, personally. Bottoming out is the worst feeling, though. I usually start sex with a very, VERY slow thrust to test the depth.

@Dee:
I thought your current lover said "Size does matter." LOL

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The funny thing: I'm totally not into anal with him. He bought the Magnum condom to persuade me... still remain uninterested. The handcuffs idea? (e.g. He found the key to a pair of handcuffs he owns, would like me to be handcuffed to the bed and let him do what he wants...) I'm still pondering that one.

I don't think he's a size queen though. :)

blak9: I don't mind being left out in the cold and sometimes I get personal pleasure from it. Whenever I get the feeling to ram rod I have to estimate the length of my thrust. I'm usually right. But women differ in body shapes. A couple of women had no problem taking all of it in.

jazz_jazz70: I find that "being out in the cold" is not such a bad thing. Some of the women I've been with have been able to take it all the way in with no problem, but some, such as my wife, can't always take it all.

When I can slide all the way in I find myself thrusting harder and only thrusting 3-4 inches, but when she can't take it all, I tend to take longer, slower strokes. Then I'm more likely to pul almost all the way out and then slide it all the way back in as far as she can take it. Does that make sense?

It is more of a pistoning than a hammering when she can't take it all.

blak9: Exactly.
Good technique Jazz. Have you tried the long stroke/shallow stroke method? When I'm with a lady who can't take it all I shallow stroke slowly (put in only half of the length of my penis) and then without warning, every few strokes I ease it all in (or as much as will go in.)
With the women who can take it all, I'm not as gentle. They like the long stroke/shallow stroke but I can pick up the speed.

erostonic: Thanx for the replies. So it really doesn't bother you guys, depending on the woman or after a certain amount of time or what have you.

I ain't trying to get canyon coochie but I would like to get him all in sometimes. Maybe as time goes on, I'll get deeper and I won't have to worry as much. I hate the thought of him not fully enjoying himself as I do.

Another thing - in your opinion, is there a certain type of female that is "deep"? Certain physical characteristics that you have noticed? For instance, my guy thought that all skinny girls were deep until he met me.

erostonic: Whew! (fanning myself) You guys posted some good techniques. They sound absolutely yummy! I'm going to suggest the long stroke/short stroke and the all the way in/all the way out. Whew, yes LAWD!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Dee, as long as you're with a man, and you're not doing anal, you don't have to worry. One thing M/M couples can do that us str8 guys can't (Well, we can, we just don't. LOL) is fencing with penises.

DanDMan: I've been with only 2 women in the sac, and I alwas had about 1-2 inches out in the cold before she started with the "ooowwwws."  Funny to is that I grew about another inch between encounters so my most recent one, tho she was much shorter took more of me than the first.
They all got a lot of eye candy when durring a position similar to the missionary, I call the pile driver, they can clearly see my cock dissapearing inside them and still having about another two inches of meat to go that just wouldn't.
I was close to a third attempt but never managed to get more than the head in before I realized this isnt going to work.  She was really tight (hadn't done it in over a year) and I was too drunk and tired to keep it up.  Looks didnt help much either!  :-/

erostonic: Hey, Blak9!

Come to think of it, I think my dude feels that same way you do; its a turn-on when your girl can't take you all in. Plus, the fact that I'm 9 years older than him. He always teases me about that ("You can't handle this young buck, huh?" I say SHUT UP and get to twerkin!) :D

I'm not gonna worry about it anymore. As long as he enjoys me, its all gravy, baby!

blak9: I think I'm a lot like your man. I've always been into older women, too. Are you sure you're not talking about me? Ha! Just kidding! Anyway, glad you stopped worrying.

Peace, Queen.