Out of all the Happy Days male characters, which would have bottom, topped, or both?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Richie would go up stairs early. He would lay back on the couch while the Fonz tilted his head back and pushed his cock in his mouth. He often would gag at first but the Fonz would "Snap" his fingers and Richie would relax, take a breath, and with the added stroking of his throat from the Fonz, eagerly take his thick medium length cock. The Fonz ozzed tons of cum and Richie welcomed it. Eventually the Fonz would gush a good load down his buddies throat, then off to breakfast they went. It was the sweetest show.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ted McGinley might have killed Happy Days, but he topped the Fonz like it was a piece of cake to him. Anymore?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always imaging Fonzie forcing Ralph to blow him up in his apartment. Fonz sitting there watching tv with a beer on the sofa while Ralph is deep throating him.

oh yea, Chachi had a tight little ass on him. Fonz definately wrecked that ass - poundfucking it like a jackhammer

You have described my fantasy exactly! :eek:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Potsie was gorgeous when he was young. Anson Williams was actually older than Ron Howard. I think he was born in 1949, but he looked so much younger than that. Don Most was 1953 and he looked older than Anson, but the oldest of that was Henry Wrinkler. If you want to be specific as to who was the oldest teen on the show, it was Henry.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chachi was just a horny bottom. When the Fonz came on set, his ass perked up like a damn peacock. Chachi was just a horny punk fucker. Enough said...:) Whenever the Fonz was on the set, his mind was probably racing with words like "Oh, yeah, Fonz. Bang my tight ass one more time." He would have taken a big cock like it was a breakfast snack prepared for him.

Last edited: