BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are 19, so you'll be hearing these things a lot:

Your cock is magnificent.
Your face is adorable.

BTW, Do NOT cut that hair. A fistful of hair can give a woman something to hold onto.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the hair! All the kids are wearing it like that these days... <something my mother would say>

And the dick's quite nice too.

Im actually growing my hair to my shoulders. Itll look like Kurt Cobain's in the end. Im stoked. And thanks for the compliments, Vinny :biggrin1:

Thanks bomb...such puffery! I feel exalted! The beard is the real me!:smile: :smile:

Puffery :biggrin1: I fucking love that noun.

i find your dick to be nice. just like i find your face.

i like it when both match what i expect.

i like your long hair too, but was kinda shocked to see you have a pic entitled "shaved".

That didn't match.

Thank you for all that. I love having long hair (minus the upkeep of it) and Im continuing to grow it out.

What didnt match?

What do you want to clear up ?

Who actually killed Kennedy. Was it really Oswald from the depository or was it the fabled "shooters" on the grassy knoll?

Perfect!
Now if we can get you bi curious!!

haha, doubt that'll ever happen, but continue on the effort!

Beautiful, I love how it big but not HUGE. You should post some full body pics, I think I saw some abs in one of those pics :)

:tongue: Good compliment. Ill try to get some full body pics out.

and what abs? heh

You are 19, so you'll be hearing these things a lot:

Your cock is magnificent.
Your face is adorable.

BTW, Do NOT cut that hair. A fistful of hair can give a woman something to hold onto.

This coming from the woman I saw in your gallery pics?

:wink: Thanks. Magnificent and adorable? Damn, girl... you're making me red in the face. You look pretty damn good yourself.

And trust me when I say that the hair is going nowhere. I love it when a chick pulls my hair...

but not too hard.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im actually growing my hair to my shoulders. Itll look like Kurt Cobain's in the end. Im stoked. And thanks for the compliments, Vinny :biggrin1:

I can totally see you with that look... I could see you with real funky dreads too. I had dreads for a while & have kicked myself a million times for cutting them to conform.

Of course all this blathering about your hair takes away from blathering about your dick, but I digress...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can totally see you with that look... I could see you with real funky dreads too. I had dreads for a while & have kicked myself a million times for cutting them to conform.

Of course all this blathering about your hair takes away from blathering about your dick, but I digress...

Ah, I cant wait in the least to have that kind of hair. If it ever gets long enough, Im seriously dreading my hair. You should'nt have cut it! But you said it was a mistake, so I won't worsen your regret. :tongue:

haha, well if my dick is the topic to resume, then so be it.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah, I cant wait in the least to have that kind of hair. If it ever gets long enough, Im seriously dreading my hair. You should'nt have cut it! But you said it was a mistake, so I won't worsen your regret. :tongue:

haha, well if my dick is the topic to resume, then so be it.

Well dick it is then! And a fine dick to discuss I might add, though handling would be more fun...:rolleyes: Just sayin.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well dick it is then! And a fine dick to discuss I might add, though handling would be more fun...:rolleyes: Just sayin.

ha. Indeed. Ive always thought that touching is by far more rewarding than simply looking...

I guess thats why the term "look but don't touch" never at all appealed to me.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ha. Indeed. Ive always thought that touching is by far more rewarding than simply looking...

I guess thats why the term "look but don't touch" never at all appealed to me.

Why young man, I'd think you were flirting if I didn't know better. Of course given the fact that I have a kid almost your age it kinda makes me feel like a perv, but I'll go with it.

Now just put your hands back behind your head & close your eyes...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why young man, I'd think you were flirting if I didn't know better. Of course given the fact that I have a kid almost your age it kinda makes me feel like a perv, but I'll go with it.

Now just put your hands back behind your head & close your eyes...

haha, you mistake me. I was only sharing with you my agreement on the fact that touching is better than merely looking. If I could touch anything right now, it'd be Dolfette's pussy with my dick... but of course... that'll never happen.

haha. Sorry vinny, but I really am straight. :biggrin1:

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A very nice hard cock, by far above average. In my expert eye I would say that your hauling around a very respectable 7 incher with 5 girth..How close am I? LOL

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I could touch anything right now, it'd be Dolfette's pussy with my dick...

njqt466 cries softly into her sweet tea, my sweet hotrocker982 has forgotten my lust for him.:frown1: :redface:

God... I was HOPING you would send me something like that! oh, I haven't forgotten, sexy :cool: