Out of curiosity - how big would you estimate this guy is?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit curious to see how well people are able to estimate a guys true size from an actual picture. This is a guy I've been with, that I know how he relates to my hands and how big he is.

Would be interesting to see how well those actual measurements translate into how big people perceive he is. To help you a bit along the way - he is 6' (182cm) tall and weigh around 170 lbs (77kg).

Attachments

NorKelp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The second jpg didn't launch, but judging from the other (11.jpg) I'd say he's 22 cm. Hard to tell about the girth, though. Am I right?

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon 8" long and between 6.5-7" in girth

Do I get a prize if I'm right?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting to see the different guesses. I looked when you first posted it and my guess was 7.5-8 in length by 5.5-6 in girth.

It's an impressive hard on, and I will be more impressed if you put him in that state Val. :smile:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting to see some of the girth estimates, I always think that people over estimate length but underestimate girth. I bet it ends up at about 8.5x7

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Impressed - most are actually quite accurate in their guesses. He measures in a tad below 8.5 in length (not quite 22 cm) and a little above 6 (15.5 cm) around the base. Quite a hefty piece of man to accept - and not someone that I take easily at first - even if we've been together a couple of times.

And yes my dear Lord - I do put him in that state... And him me in a wobbly-kneed, exhausted, smiling state... :biggrin1:

compsciguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to say. Just for my own amusement..lets see if y'all can estimate my size based on the pics in my profile.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to say. Just for my own amusement..lets see if y'all can estimate my size based on the pics in my profile.

That's a lot harder as there is no point of reference to the rest of your body to visualize how big you are in comparison to hands, thighs, stomach etc.

compsciguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a lot harder as there is no point of reference to the rest of your body to visualize how big you are in comparison to hands, thighs, stomach etc.

The last one, one of the webcam images, has some of my legs and stomach visible for reference.

The whole reason I'm asking is because I see these really high numbers slung around on this board that don't seem very accurate - I bet whatever people would estimate of myself is waaay over what it actually measures out to.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last one, one of the webcam images, has some of my legs and stomach visible for reference.

The whole reason I'm asking is because I see these really high numbers slung around on this board that don't seem very accurate - I bet whatever people would estimate of myself is waaay over what it actually measures out to.

Yes, there is some of your stomach and legs in the last picture. Really not enough to give a true frame of reference but since you asked nicely I'll give it a shot anyway. Keep in mind that it's at best an educated guess...

Somewhere around the 7" mark in length, perhaps a bit below. And you look to be about proportionate to that in girth, so likely around the 5" mark there. All out of order, or somewhere close to the actual size that you have?