Out of interest

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you make of this statement? 'my ex was only average size. Well actually he was long, but if anything it hurt me. You have the girth...and the length'

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you make of this statement? 'my ex was only average size. Well actually he was long, but if anything it hurt me. You have the girth...and the length'

Overall, she likes your dick better than his. You have length and girth and apparently you don't hurt her. This is a good thing. Now stop asking her stupid questions and just fuck. :cool:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

well. i think she means compared to your cock her ex was average in girth, but he was a bit longer. and that he didn't know how to Handel his cock and he was a ram an jam it guy, and he hurt her with it because he was to long. but the real issue here is that she has apparently told you you have the girth to please here, and the length as well to stick it all in girth and length and fill her up the way she likes it. NOW like NJ said dont ask so many question now that she has told you and GO GET YA SOME. LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: i know me bad again oh and by the way she mite like this as well:tongue: i being naughty guess Santa not going to bring me nothing now, oh well im sure hubby will come through for me. he always does.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just shows you tho as previously she had said i was the longest and then she said this out of the blue

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Positive view - he was similar length but he hurt her the way he used it. I am girthier, yet still good length, and use it very well. Negative view - He was longer. Bigger all round. But ill play the girth card on you and pretend it hurt as well...haha. Girls, she previously said she was only with him for good sex. Is that possible when in the next breath she is telling me it hurt?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Positive view - he was similar length but he hurt her the way he used it. I am girthier, yet still good length, and use it very well. Negative view - He was longer. Bigger all round. But ill play the girth card on you and pretend it hurt as well...haha. Girls, she previously said she was only with him for good sex. Is that possible when in the next breath she is telling me it hurt?

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr Cumalot, it's possible he was long and thin. My gf told me long and thin guys hurt. Also she could be lying altogether as it could be massive. Not to sadden your day but the so called footlonger my girl said she was with 8 years ago my truely be close to that. She told me it was about as long as a paper towel roll and thick as a beer can.

She finally fessed up as i was acting real cool and curoius about the details with no anger or jealousy. She told me they could not have sex for to long as it would hurt. She also said he was a great lover because he loved to do other things.

Secretly, i am crushed over this new info and spent all night thinking of her getting pounded by a fat foot long dong in eery position possible while getting her clit rubbed. i want to kill myself now.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be carefull dude. Your playing with fire when you talk about past lovers. i wish I had never brought any of that crap up ever. Sex was awesome for us both. Now i may have a hard time performing as I'm very intimidated. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah mate sorry to hear. Dont let it get you down tho its all in the past. She would not bother with you if she cared about finding another monster. Also if you was acting cool maybe she elaborated her story thinking you might be getting a kick out of it. Me, im starting to think that every girl is somehow experiencing a monster cock in their past. If i did push nine no doubt it will come out he was a ten incher. They say girls are good liars, but i could easily demolish this. I am longer but he was long and it hurt, yet sex with him was good and she kept going back for 5 years? Hmmmm. He never did oral and it was all about him and he was an asshole. So clearly i wont mention it again haha. Girls hope the man they fall in love with happens to be hung. Well im starting to wish the girls i fall for i really am their biggest! More of a thrill for me. Only hope i have is when i first said 'yeah right' when she said i was her biggest she said 'i dont see why you dont believe me. there probably is bigger but you are the biggest i personally have been with'

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A paper towel roll and thick like a beer can. The largest on this whole site is about that. This is like a 1 in a million size. Do you think she was screwing with me. When i had this conversation before she showed nothing close to a paper towel roll and told me it was a little bit thicker. Now he is of worl record size. Wtf. I know she loves me but the stories always change thats why I'll never ask again. Do you thik secretely there are alot of these footlongers roaming around? More so than we would actually believe?

"Frank, didnt she originally tell you she had had longer but you were thicker?"

No. Originally when she told be about this guy. he had the thickest, longest penis she'd ever seen in her life. I was the second thickest and there was a couple of longer and thin one's.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually dude you should feel positive. It used to hurt her. He was a good lover because he did other tings. Yours is a good size that she can enjoy and you can do those other things. She wouldnt have told you this if it mattered to her

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I'm thinking that he could get her from positions I can't with it half in rubbing on her clit (she loves this). He probably was better than me. She just doesn't want to say. i bet he wasn't a rammer but gave it to her slow and deep just how she likes. Also If it was a little thicker. She sad the sides of her vagina would hurt for days. I never hurt her side for days. Only when not fully wet she'd get sore a litlle but not the next day. he must've really been beer can thick. i am going to shoot my self now. lol.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mate if she is emotionally tied to you then you can win her over and be her best. Just put all your efforts into being the best ever. (Back me up people?)

Your issue is horrible to me as now I'm picturing this guy maybe being longer than me, causing her pain - that she liked - and so on.

BUT NO FUCK OFF HORRIBLE THOUGHTS!!!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the thing that has always bugged me - is that my girl heard I was massive, got with me, sounded really false in saying I was her biggest, puts down blokes previously that had tiny ones etc etc. I would feel totally sick NOT if she had been with someone else BUT IF she thought, from her experience, that I was only average. That would be the true sickener because it would mean everytime she makes a comment about being large, everytime she comments on her friends would be jealous - etc etc - It would all be because she has picked up on a vibe I am conscious and she is therefore giving me the ego boost. Lovely as that is - I don't want to be living no lies! Regardless of exes - I want to be her best lover, but I don't want to be the man with "the average appendage but he makes up for it". I want to be the man with a big cock that knows how to use it!

I did ask her once a while back how big the average was from her experience, and she held up a piece of wood and said, probably this - Now the wood was thin as fuck but it was probably the same length as my piece.

I've worked out my problem is based on not being seen as large as I looked back and this is the first time in my life I've worried about cock size. I've always had good sex, and compliments on my size. But I'm with someone with more experience than me. I have no issue with that fact, but maybe a fear she has seen more than my previous girls that have been in awe of me. YET this girl IS in awe of me. Its fucking crazy. Jibber Jabber etc.

Last edited:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound just as crazy as me brother. I too want to be top dog cocksmith. I'm having distorted thoughts of her ex- bf cocks too. As if they were all pringle can size. Let's check ourselves in.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the bump but I found this very interesting reading back. My girl is such a head fuck on such matters. Her big ex was apparently "too long if anything" yet I am longer. She has really screwed with my head to the point that I wonder if she even thinks I am big at all and that whenever she comments on my size its just an ego boost.

The stupid side is that she clearly thinks a lot of me, and that this subject means nothing to her at all. We have great sex, and we have a great time. Anything she has said is all in order to please me so not an issue.

BUT why does the male mind (or sorry, my mind) have to play this looped tape over and over again? It makes me feel sickened. Its like the morbid side of me is pushing for her to admit I'm average compared to the many large men she has been with. But the logical side wants me to just fucking forget about it, and accept her compliments as she would prefer someone who is confident of their cock, right or wrong.

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME! I think this side has not helped me at all to an extent other than everyone's great advice and wake up calls.

seepics4

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry for the bump but I found this very interesting reading back. My girl is such a head fuck on such matters. Her big ex was apparently "too long if anything" yet I am longer. She has really screwed with my head to the point that I wonder if she even thinks I am big at all and that whenever she comments on my size its just an ego boost.

The stupid side is that she clearly thinks a lot of me, and that this subject means nothing to her at all. We have great sex, and we have a great time. Anything she has said is all in order to please me so not an issue.

BUT why does the male mind (or sorry, my mind) have to play this looped tape over and over again? It makes me feel sickened. Its like the morbid side of me is pushing for her to admit I'm average compared to the many large men she has been with. But the logical side wants me to just fucking forget about it, and accept her compliments as she would prefer someone who is confident of their cock, right or wrong.

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME! I think this side has not helped me at all to an extent other than everyone's great advice and wake up calls.

don't think about it man....im 6.5 and i know im probably the smallest my girl has been with but I dont pay it any mind she is with me now right? even if you werent her biggest or her best she is still with you for a reason and i think that beats out any big cock shes had in the past..