Out-of-shape: where do you draw the line?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by _avg_, Sep 23, 2008.

1. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what say you ladies: at what point do you become physically unattracted to a guy? You know, how fat is too fat? What if his muscles were no bigger than your own? Maybe he qualifies for a training bra?

Confidence, a sense of humor and a big dick can only get you so far...

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I honestly could care less about looks. If a guy is so large that I can't access his penis or he can't use it... or if he's so big that he can't walk and live a normal life, then I probably wouldn't date him. It's not attractive to me, and it would limit our life together, and I wouldn't appreciate that. Also, a guy that large clearly can't care that much about himself...

That being said, I actuallly prefer bigger guys. The guy I'm trying to get with now is 6'6 and probably an easy 300lbs. He's built like a tank. I fucking love it. lol. He's muscular and broad shouldered, but he's got a bit of a belly too. I'd trust him to keep me safe in a dark alley, but I also bet he's uber awesome to cuddle with. :biggrin:

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Physical attraction is very important to me, but I have a few extra pounds (no, I'm not huge...look at my pics!), so I can deal with a few extra pounds on a guy too, and my longest term relationships have been with guys who were large like 6'2" and 250 lbs.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I want my men fit and skinny. (ie. Twinks) thanks. Fat is a no go.

5. D_yammalamma

D_yammalamma New Member

Like whatireallywant said, most of my significant others had some cushion to them:wink: but it was just more to love for me. I'm not model thin so that's not really what I'm looking for. But to answer your question, as long as he shows at least some interest in making sure he's healthy, I'm good. A sloppily obese man who shows he doesn't care about his appearance is a major turn-off for me.

6. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I actually like a little extra on a guy. I love my hubbies little belly. It gives me some more to snuggle up with. Now, a guy is to big for me when he has to pick his belly up out of the way to 1) pee, :eek:2) find his belt:cool: 3) or have sex. That is beyond my point.:mad::indifferent:

7. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    a bit of baggage is fine but not morbidly obese. I'm talking so fat they can't take care of themselves or have given up on trying

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

I like some meat on my men but I draw the line at love handles and man boobs.

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yeah, I don't want man boobs either. If the guy has bigger boobs than I do, forget it! :biggrin1:

10. TugGirl78

TugGirl78 New Member

I don't mind a chunky guy once in a while. My fwb happens to be quite large (5'8" 220lbs) and although the stomach is a bit of a hindrance, overall I don't mind him the way he is. :tongue:
    Though, I do prefer a guy to be in better shape than that. I like smooth hard-bodies too. Twinks are hot. I also like guys w/some meat on their bones cause they're softer, cuddly & can take control without being too rough. Plus, they have something to hold onto when I'm on top. I just generally want a guy who's bigger than me and since I'm not big, there's plenty of those. lol
    Where I draw the line: big man boobs. (ewww) And if my knees barely touch the bed when I'm on top of him, that's just unbecoming. :no:

11. Principessa

Gold Member

:biggrin1:
    Ditto! If he needs a mansierre, he doesn't need me. :tongue:

• When he waddles rather than walks he is too fat for me.
    • If he has to ask some one else if his socks match when they are on his feet, he is too fat for me.
    • It varies by guy. A little bit of a belly or love handles can be endearing on the right guy.
    • If we are doing it doggystyle and he has to lift his stomach out of the way to get all the way in and I feel his stomach plop down on my ass he is too fat.

12. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eeeww... that's just gross. :34:

13. naughty

Gold Member

I will just say what my doctor told a male patient when he asked her how much he needed to lose. She looked down and said, "When you can see your friend then you know you have lost enough weight..." :eek: But the funny thing is that I do like a little meat on a man's bones. Even when I was 90lbs dripping wet after college the guy I dated was definitely not skinny. HE wasnt FAT but he wasnt skinny either. I think I tend to go for brains first and brawn second.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Sadly, I know this because it's actually happend to me. :frown1:

• If I get a charlie horse in my legs because I can't wrap them around you. You're too fat.
    • If during cowgirl I attempt to lean forward for a kiss and bounce off your belly before I can get there, you're too fat.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

MmmmHMM! Me too. My guy is big (all over :naughty:) and I love it.

That's very true - some guys can carry weight well, some not so much. If there's lots of wobble going on I'm not so keen - but men (and women) who stay solid with extra weight are sexy :yup:

16. qazwsx_182

qazwsx_182 New Member

Physical attractiveness is just one of a number of factors women are attracted to.

It is not unusual to see a confident, successful fat man with a very attractive woman.

So it is a factor, but it is isn't the only factor by any stretch of the imagination

17. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

this thread may have inspired me to post a full body pic. Or at least have a "cappucino temptation" muffin!

18. MrsSmallLovesBig

MrsSmallLovesBig New Member

I dont like overweight or fat men. Give me a muscular (lean muscle, not body builder type rippling muscles -- those are disgusting!), athletic guy anytime.

19. Runco

Runco New Member

Call me shallow but I like my men to be as fit as I am and to look in similar shape (though obviously not feminine!). For that reason, these days I tend to date a lot of personal trainers...

20. Principessa

Gold Member

:lmao: That's only because the fat man is rich and or powerful. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted