Outdoor Stories

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On Thursday my wife and I went for a long hike up the mountain behind our vacation cabin in Tahoe. We were relieved that our friends were all safe and our cabin wasn't harmed by the recent fire--less than 2 miles away.

Once we got to the top, my wife took off her shirt to cool off. Then her sports bra. Then pants. Then (i was hard) she pulled my pants down. I lifted her up, we sat on a boulder and she slid down me while we looked over the lake from about 7500 feet. Between the exercise, the 4th of July merriment and the awesome sex, we were in heaven. Except for a beach incident in college it was our first outdoor experience.

Folks here at LPSG must have some great outdoor stories. Anyone want to share?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not outdoor sex as such...but when I was with my first girlfriend, we were at the train station and I got this really strong erection. So I was kind of showing off and spread my legs and let everyone who walked past see the outline running down my thigh :biggrin1:

Occasionally she would stroke it. That's the most 'risque' thing I've ever done of a sexual nature...haha. Never had al fresco sex : (

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex outside. I did get a blow job in back of my old high school once. In the bleachers of the football stadium at night time. That was fun.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On my 21st birthday I got a "gift" from a former teacher of mine. She blew me on the hood of her car right next to a secluded hiking trail. That was awesome. Where I lived women seemed to give BJs all of the time, and being fairly rural you could escape almost anywhere and remain unseen, so outdoor BJs happened quite a bit. I had 4 different women just in high school alone.

In university my dorm room was in a highrise that overlooked the football field, and faced all of the other dorms. It was common practice to lay in bed or get some friends in the room, turn out the lights and scan the other dorms with binoculars. You could count on catching some action every weekend after the bars closed. It was a rite of passage to bring a girl home and take her from behind in front of the window. You really only did that if she was hot though. Sort of like dorm bragging rights! A couple of the rooms could be seen from the lobby above, so some guys would go the extra effort to put on a show. I really don't know how the women did not catch on... or at least put up a fight to close the curtains.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had sex in a DC public park with a pro basketball player's girlfriend. She left him sitting in the restaurant while I fuck her in the park. I'm lucky he didn't find out because I was actually waiting this dude's table! Crazy, crazy :rolleyes:

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many times my GF at the time (now wife) would go "hiking" on a city trail, that really never gets used. Still doesn't to this day.

One thing led to another and we're in the leaves with our pants around our ankles going at it like squirrels.

Only once did someone pass by, but they were too involved "running" to notice 2 sex crazed teens doing the nasty only 3 feet off the trail.

After we had kids and they went to bed at a reasonable hour, we would rendeavous on the back deck during the summer for a little "bird watching". We called it that because one night one of the boys got out of bed looking for my wife and came to the back screen door.

He called out her name, not seeing us there in the dark. When she answered, he asked ' What are you doing out there in the dark' ? Bird watching, was the answer. We still call it that today.

The boys are now all teenagers, so "birdwatching" has been terminated from our schedule....at least, for now.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it seems like that outside sex is the only kind of sex I have with my girlfriend. Quiet parks or hiking trails are usually the best. When it's nice outside it feels really good to be naked and having sex. You do have to keep an eye out for people passing by, but if you are careful, and don't make too much noise, it is the best.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Outdoor sex is my thing. I love it. My ex and I had countless outdoor sex. As teenager's we'd do it beside his truck on back roads. I remember once he bent me over some pole on the side of the road and fucked me as it snowed on us . We did it in a hammock behind my house once. On the deck of a boat. Countless times when camping, right under the stars. As adults we did it at the beach A LOT, usually after dark. On the beach on a blanket with me sitting on his lap in a skirt with no panties, or in a lifeguard chair the same way. We would also get ocean front balcony rooms, then late at night when we knew the families with children were gone from the board walk we would make out up there which would eventually lead to him pulling up my skirt showing my bare ass to the crowd that had gathered below (usually younger guys and a few older men), then we would go inside to fuck after we gave them a good show of him rubbing me up and down across my tits and gropping my bare pussy. It was fun. I love outdoor sex. So far I haven't had any all summer :confused: . That might change this weekend! :biggrin1:

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I have had some amazing sex in the great outdoors! The two most memorable occasions have to be our romp on the banks of the Rio Grande River while canoeing in Big Bend State Park several years ago and our sessions on the deck of our boat at the lake during broad daylight as well as at night! Looks like we've got a water theme going here!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I enjoy sex outdoors. Late at night we even take a blanket and a couple of pillows outside to our backyard. The way our houses sit, we have a completely private backyard. Nothing like sex under the stars.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In university my dorm room was in a highrise that overlooked the football field, and faced all of the other dorms. It was common practice to lay in bed or get some friends in the room, turn out the lights and scan the other dorms with binoculars. You could count on catching some action every weekend after the bars closed. It was a rite of passage to bring a girl home and take her from behind in front of the window. You really only did that if she was hot though. Sort of like dorm bragging rights! A couple of the rooms could be seen from the lobby above, so some guys would go the extra effort to put on a show. I really don't know how the women did not catch on... or at least put up a fight to close the curtains.

Ahhh, the fishbowl.

I heard about that.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a lot of sex outdoors. Living on the gulf coast has lead me to many beaches and waterfront. But my personal favorite was combining my two passions, basketball and pussy, and 'laying some pipe' on an outdoor basketball court.

topper_oh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every year on vacation, my wife and I go into the water, tread out where no one is around and she straddles me. It is usually 1-200 feet from anyone, but it feels naughty anyways. We also used to do the hiking trails. The best one was after a concert in our car in the parking lot. we left the show a little early and got busy while the crowd was starting to let out. I think a few people walked by, but no one saw us. Those were the days...

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
25 yard line of my College Teams' football stadium. Before the season started, I took this girl out and we found an open gate. I couldn't pass the opportunity up. I thought I'd get a good make-out/grope story, but instead she pulled me out and went to town. As it turns out, football (American) REALLY turns her on.

I won't say what college, but they did win the national championship within the past 10 years.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once before I fucked a homeless woman near Union Station, gave her some money she ask for. This black woman's body was hot and she smelled good, like she just had a shower.....:rolleyes: so why not? My birthday was the next day! Fucked her for ten minutes but she kept going, and I miss my bus! Then fucked her for almost a hour--3 positions! Hard! She say she love some Spanish dick baby! :lol:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My girlfriend an I had great sex outdoors.

Once we were walking in a nature reserve, and stopped in a wood. We just moved 10-20 metres from the trail and sat. Then we started kissing and snogging, and then we ended up having sex, while the wind was moving the leaves and caressing our bodies.

Another time we did it along a mountain trail, and it was even better: we looked at the landscape below us and heard the river bubbling, birds singing... just great.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
with an ex quite a few years ago, we went on a long country walk, rested on a flat top trailer that was left in the middle of a field. It was a very hot day, and when we had enough of the sun we lay under the trailer and shagged nonstop.