outed as a tiny dicked panty wearer

I have been hiding the fact that I have been wearing panties and bras since I was 14 ,and always had the tiniest cock among the guys in the neighbor hood,when we would sneak down to my fathers cellar to read play boys and masterbate ,I was always made fun off by the other boys,and eventually made to suck thier cocks while they masterbated I got married to hide the fact I loved guys and thier cocks ,although my wife was very disapointed with me about how tiny my cock was and sometimes would laugh at it ,but put up with me ,untill she came home early from work and found me in her panties and bra,on my knees sucking the neighbors cock,Well we are now divorced and to keep it secrect from my family ,I signed over the house and car to her,so she wouldnt tell them I was a cocksucking queer,but she made me admit andconfess on the inter net on many sites ,I was caught sucking cock ,and has a sighned confession ,so she has proof ,of what happened and gives her the power tomake me suck her friends and boyfriends real size cocks ,she really gets off humiliating me

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WOW MAN..you have some big issues.....and sorry about your luck.....u needed an attorney....welcome....hope u find your way.