"Outed?"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by c.dub, Feb 25, 2005.

1. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:
    Sorry if this is a similar topic already posted, but I was wondering if any of your girlfriends/ boyfriends outed you as hung?

My ex used to tell everyone about my joint, it was fine (never a bad idea to give other girls 'ideas') until we broke up , at which time she continued telling new girls that were potential play things, and at that point it's like she's ruining the suprise. Shit, even my brother, guy friends and other female friends would elaborate too. Damnit, let the new girl go for the grab, and get the suprise herself. Finally had to tell her to ease up a bit.

2. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: One partner I was intimate with I'm thinking told some of her friends about it. I saw one of her friends in the mall after school had let out and I asked how she was doing. She gave me the "ummmm hmmmmm, she told about ya'll" and looked down towards Mickey. I could only smile. The other person was the person I lost my virginity too. That thread was posted so you can read that one.

3. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Oh yes. Her two best friends know.

When she first introduced me to them, I could tell they'd already been informed. All in all it was quite amusing (though somewhat embarrassing).

It's been my experience that women often share intimate details about their sex lives, so I wasn't surprised.

4. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I am well aware of that. There was a girl in our circle who was dating this tool for a couple of weeks, when that ended EVERYBODY knew of his, uhem, short comings, severly short comings. A couple of us guys thought that she HAD to be exagerating, just to be mean, so we had to investigate. Y'all have seen baby carrots right? Dude was jealous of those! Who cares though, overall he was/is an absolute prick.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

I think my gf knows better than to tell other girls about the size of my dinky winky. She always says I cant get it out cos people will get jealous hehe. Then she has the sexiest grin... ;)

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, all the time. while I suppose it is rather shallow and tacky from an aesthetic perspective, I ain't gonna complain cos it gets me laid with little or no effort on my part :D

7. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:

Amen to that brother. You can always find that one girl who doesn't believe what she's heard...

8. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: After a rugby match I showered with some teammates. I wasn't hanging unusually large or small that day, probably on the smaller side since I was tired. Several days later I heard that one of the guys was talking about my dick to some of the other mates on the team.
    Not that I mind. It's nice to be known that you have a big hog.

9. bigsam

bigsam Member

Girls tell all sorts of people...for the most part I really couldn't care but its been weird sometimes.

A girl I wasn't able to actually do anything with told her roommate who was interested in me but scared to try anything because of what she heard.

I also had a drunk girl (who was in my exes sorority) accidentally poke me down there the other day...and go "OH yeah...you have a huge dick don't you? I heard your shit was like real big!" Which was quite unexpected as it was in front of a whole lot of people

10. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I have been outted to so many people in my life.....parties, locker room, even in public settings.

I have stopped giving a shit.

Guys grab my cock in my pants.
    Girls grab my cock in my pants.

People point.

Not much I can do about it unless I go buy JNCO jeans LOL

Nate

11. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Heh, JNCO jeans don't necessarily help -- my hairdresser pointed out my bulge hanging down my leg while wearing those, so I've given up trying to hide it. I have to admit, though. At my state conference meeting, I was somewhat self-conscious and/or increasingly aware of my bulge in my slacks.

12. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Oh god slacks, I have to wear them now and again.
    They are by far the absolute worst thing for me trying to not make it completely obvious.

Thanks for the tip on the JNCO's Dee.
    My boyfriend was actually trying to talk me into getting some so that it isn't so obvious.
    Glad I didnt waste the money now.

Usually I try to wear clothes that are somewhat baggy to at least make it comfortable for me.
    I dont try to "hide" it much anymore, I just try to save others from the site if I can. LOL

Nate

13. jonb

Gold Member

I have. It's tacky and disrespectful, but it gets you laid.

14. txquis

Gold Member

It is just something people always talk about.
    Actually, in my circle, we talk about dicks more than what people do for a living, isnt that goofy?
    LOL

I think its too bad, because i like the moment of surprise when the pants
    unzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp.

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

actually I think that's probably much healthier.

16. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

It happens to me all the time. My straight guy friends are do it as often as girls do. Someone explain that to me.

17. Dr Rock

Gold Member

the explanation is that people like to gossip. pretty simple really. if it wasn't your dick it'd be your hair or your pants or your car or whatever. people in general can get terribly hung up about stuff like dick size, and I'm personally happier if my friends gossip about it - it may be disrespectful of my privacy in some ways, but it's better than them having weird internal jealousy issues or whatever, which too many people do.

or maybe I'm just an attention whore. :unsure:

18. taven

taven Member

I remember one time in school my best friend's gf complained that men kept their assets hidden but women were up front for constant inspection. Then she asked him who had the biggest cock of all our acquaintances. I was really interested to find out who he'd name so I could do a little investigating (sightseeing). Major shock---I was the one. Then extreme blushing. Never have gotten over the blush factor.

19. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    My ex likes to use his hands to demonstrate my size to complete strangers. Then these people I don't even know start trying to take my pants off. It's very annoying, but he won't stop doing it.

20. britlover

britlover New Member

Honey, with that thang I'd be boastin' about you, too (if I was your boyfriend!).

Draft saved Draft deleted