Outhang Stepfather or Mom's Boyfriend? (or Dad?)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eyemready, Jan 13, 2007.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

Do you out hang your stepfather or mom's boyfriend? Does he know? I was just wondering if you ever sensed jealousy or rivaly from an older male in the house who knew you were better endowed?

Eyemready

2. jsweet

jsweet New Member

Im about as big as my dad, we are about 7" soft.
    But for one of my friends... we had a few friends over his house one night and we all ended up skinny-dipping. well his step-dad came home early and came outback to a bunch of naked high school kids running around and swimming in his back yard. i guess he didnt know how big we were. you should have seen the look on his face. im 7 soft and 10 hard, my friend that has the step-dad that came home is a real shower, not a grower, 7.5-8 soft and about 9 hard and we have a monster of a friend that is about 8 soft and 11 big "s. to bad we didnt have a camera to take a pic of what was goin on that night.
    any other stories???

3. hottxanboy

hottxanboy New Member

I am bigger than my older brother, he is only 5 inches hard and I am 7x5. My cousin though who grew up next door is like 8.5.

4. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

I think it's interesting for a boy to be bigger than his father and/or brothers and the whole concept of their being jealous. But, in my house, it wasn't the case.

Draft saved Draft deleted