Outline of Penis in Docker Styled Pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Freddie53, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Freddie53

Gold Member

Yesterday, I was in a storE and was waiting on by a young man in his 20's who is going to school on a soccer scholarship. He had that sleek figure that some swimmers have.

I noticed right off he had a nice package. I suspect he noticed that I had noticed as he was very helpful with me buying a new computer.

There was once when he was standing next to another employee and the discussion was long enough that he didn't have to move. I kept looking down every so often when I thought I could get away with it. Then it happened.

His cock was just barely over to the right side, just enough to not have to hide behind the zipper. I could make out the head of his penis and the ridge around it. I don't think he had a real mushroom cock like some, but the head was a little prominent over the rest.

From where it was hanging, I have to guess just exactly where the base was in his pants and if he was completely soft, just a little bit aroused or a little bit even more aroused. He didn't have a complete hard on.

The look on his face made me think that he knew that he had his cock positioned so I could see notice it.

Earlier I noticed right off that he was a shower and definitely qualified as a member here.

My question: Has anyone here ever notice the complete outline of a cock in Docker type of pants with a zipper, sort of thick pants etc. Dress pants that are thin enough to see through don't count.

Second question: Is this possible to show and still wear any kind of under wear. I know briefs would not have shown that much. But some boxers are quite thin themselves.

Third question: Was it the likelihood that this just happened? Or, is it something he is aware he can do and does it when he wants to.

I don't remember ever seeing the head of a cock that well defined in a pair of any outer pants. Under pants yes.

You think he was going commando?

When I said he was very friendly he was. Right of the bat I found out he is a student where I went to college and we talked a bit about that college then and now and he was sharing some "new stuff" about the college.

He never hit on me or made any kind of innuendo that I might have taken as making a hit. But he may be a sort of exhibitionist who loves to show off a bit to people who he knows would enjoy the show and I expect he figured out that I would enjoy the show. And the students that go to that private college are very polite to the alumni. Just in case we are one of the rich ones!!!

You think he knew that I could probably see the outline of his dick and was "trying to model" it for me?

#1 Freddie53, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  2. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know the outline of my cock shows pretty well within slacks. I dont wear dockers but mostly Express, Gap or Banana Republic. I used to wear strictly boxer briefs but since getting so many comments from females that work with me outside of my own department I switched to briefs. It is still noticeable but not so much.

Briefs help A LOT. But then you get brief lines. Thats a whole other conversational piece, although I have yet to have anyone discuss it.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Freddie: Thanks for the thread - dick outlines is one of my favorite topics.

#1. I've seen the complete cock outline in many type of pants - for sure Dockers. I still have both navy and light tan Dockers that I used to wear to work back when I wore briefs. Once I switched to boxers, I thought that the Dockers were too revealing, especially the tan ones, so I don't wear them to work very often. I have a pair of olive green Dockers shorts that I used to wear to SDSU. When I wore boxers with them, the VPL was visible anytime that I stood or walked. I used to love to sport it flopping on campus and had a semi most of the time walking from class to class. I wear Levis and Calvin Klein cords to work. The Levis are a bit more fitted and show the dick pointing south on the right side of my zipper. The ring of the head is usually visible through the fabric, but no one ever says anything to me about it. I don't wear briefs anymore, but if I did, nothing would show. There was a guy that worked with us for a couple of years who was a boxers only guy. I saw his softie in his jeans and in his casual pants numerous times.

#2. Boxers are usually thin, and won't hide much, even in casual pants and denim jeans. There is very little difference between boxers and freeballing, yet sometimes it's the difference between being risque and being lewd. I'm thinking of my light tan Dockers. It would take a lot of guts to freeball in those and go to Costco.

#3. Most likely, it just happened if he was standing still, unless you saw him moving around while he was standing. Sometimes you can shift your legs to make the fabric of your pants pull on the leg where your dick is and it will show more. Another trick is when guys put their hands in their pants and the pants cling more to the body.

Nothing gets me hotter than when a guy is showing, knows he's showing, and he gets off on knowing that people like to look at his dick. Makes my pulse race just thinking about it!

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    1.) Yeah, Most of the time when a guy's wearing flat front khakis, if he's got enough in there, you'll be able to see something.

True story. I was at the bank on a Saturday to put my check in, and noticed this pretty attractive, tall hispanic guy who was wearing a Best Buy uniform. Somehow I realized that his crotch was at the same level as the reflective gold plated rim of the teller's area. His cock was totally visible through his flat front khakis. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stare for long because he got called up shortly after I noticed the sight.

It wasn't huge or anything, but it was nice and a little thick for a half chub. His girl must be pretty lucky.

2.) It is possible to still show if you're wearing silk or cloth boxers underneath the khakis. Boxer briefs or anything shorter/tighter, it's less likely for an average guy to show anything.

3.) Like I said in question #1, it's pretty often that guys will present in a pair of flat front khakis if they get arroused enough and are wearing the right kind of underwear...or none at all.

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

Thanks guys for responding. I've noticed the outline of many a cock in pants. It is that I never had seen the complete shape of the head of the cock as if he were nude in that kind of pants. I could make out every detail of the front half of his dick. I also could see part of the shaft, but that is a common everyday occurrence.

I've noticed the ridge and head lots of times, just not in what I considered "dress casual" Those were definitely
    khakis flat front.

I don't think that what happened says anything about his sexual preference. However, he is 20. Has that swimmer build with not an ounce of fat, but not so muscular as to look like a jock.

From what I read from you guys, he is smart enough to wear the thinnest boxers to avoid a confrontation with employer about going commando.

I didn't think about it at the time, but he WAS standing next to another male employee about his age who is a bit overweight, probably very jealous of his fellow employee's physique and outstanding personality.

He may have perfected the shift so the cock will show and do it to for his friend to notice the reaction. They may even have bets to see if the next customer will notice or will react. Who knows

He may just be a non threatening exhibitionist proud of his package.

The only think I don't know about this guy's dick is just how long the shaft is and what color the head of his penis is. The size and shape were as clear as if he were completely nude.

As for my reaction. I did my best to gaze as much as I could and not get caught by eye contact. I really didn't care if he knew I was looking. I did want to avoid eye contact. There was a point though when I looked at him, he had the eye look of someone posing. He made no physical response to acknowledge that I had noticed his package.

I really believe he really like me as a person or liked my personality and if we were the same age going to the same college would become friends, maybe more.

Confession: If God would make me 20 again and have his body with the condition that I wear what he wore with pants and body such that I was showing like that all the time, I would do it. I would enjoy doing it. I think. Don't know about when uncles, aunts parents, teachers etc were around. I might not be so eager to exhibit.

On second thought, let's just make it so I can control when I want it to show and just how much it shows.:biggrin1:

If I were his age and available, I definitely would have tried to trade phone numbers and pursued this as far as it would go. At age 58, I'll pass. Keeping up with him would give me a heart attack.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Freddie, if I'm being honest, could it be you're reading just a bit too much into this?

Plenty of guys can show off without even the slightest idea that they're doing it. Especially if they've been blessed with more than average endowment. It's like walking around with your zipper down.

He could just be a nice young guy who happened to be a little chubbed up at the time you saw him, but it had nothing to do with anything at all.

You said he never made an advancement, nor did he blatantly grab himself or try to get your attentnion in a sexual manner, so I'd just say he didn't really know he was doing what he was doing to you.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Shhhh.
    Hope springs eternal ...
    :tongue:

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good point, yngjock. When I get dressed every day M - F, I'm on auto pilot trying to make a time schedule to get to work. The last thing that I think about is showing, yet it probably happens often when I'm commuting on the trolley, and I'm oblivious to it until I catch someone staring.

On the weekends when I have to go shopping, I'll consider what to wear before I go. Even if I think "this would look hot", I don't really think about how I look in my clothes once I'm on my way and taking care of business. It's not until somone stares that I think "Oh. He must be looking at my junk." I'm sure that this is the case with many of us.

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

...Interesting.

(Freddie), I so identify with you often in your wonderful posts. :smile:

I believe self-consciousness of "showing" will vary with age AND how the guy was "brought up". Somehow, the dads, brothers, and uncles of our generation didn't seem to be so ill at ease at "showing" or revealing.
    I remember the 70's and esp. the disco era when it was the age of tight jeans and bulges. That period of time is still etched in my mind and I attribute it to the timeframe when I doubted my own "size" and wished I could "show" like some of those guys did! Of course, I didn't DARE mention it or discuss it amongst the men in my family. Still, my relatives would be somewhat revealing in their clothing from time to time, and it didn't seem to make them the least bit uncomfortable.

As to how self conscious the younger guys really are these days, who's to say? I can't. I don't know them, nor do I know their dispositions and attitudes. Freddie, just maybe you DID over-interpret "what you saw" but likely, I would have, too! :biggrin1:

...it's probably from hanging around this forum too long, huh?

As to Dockers, the "flat front, relaxed fit styles" can be revealing. My experience is that indeed, the khaki and light white colors are the most tricky. I have found wearing the next size "up" from my usual waist size gives me a bit less ability to be "showing". But, then, I've had my own moments too, that if I "show"....so what? (Admittedly, there have been occasions, exp. around females I work with, etc.) where I'm not all that comfortable though for fear of perhaps making THEM feel uncomfortable or embarrassed in my presence. If I would want to refrain from showing, it would be more likely out of respect to others (now) than my feeling intimidated. But, maybe that change of heart is coming from getting older (?)

I prefer boxers to any other underwear and the degree of how much I'm showing (in Dockers) is likely ALSO attributed to that factor. But, having given up on briefs long ago, I'm NOT planning to go back to those days of...."confinement". :biggrin1:

10. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

a

#10 oldredneck1, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  11. DirtyBoy777

DirtyBoy777 Member

God, this wore me out. Over-analyzation taken to an extreme, much?

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Yesterday at the flea market where I work weekends, there was a group of four male teens. Three were gorgeous but I wouldn't have turned down the other one. He had on white mesh basketball shorts and what appeared to be boxer shorts underneath. He didn't show much until he put his hands in the pockets which pulled the front of the shorts closer to his body. Looked like 7 inches flacid with a nice cut head. I'm still thinking about it!

13. LGX

LGX Member

I don't I have seen one yet. Not like you anyway. Probaly because I haven't really been in a business eviornment or whatever yet (still a student).

I can't seem to do that though, for some reason. Mine isn't small by any means, but no matter the pants, they seem not to show through pants. Any suggestions?:biggrin1:

14. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Perhaps, yngjock, but that's certainly contrary to my own experience. Most guys that age are extremely conscious of any and all things sexual. My guess is that he knew full well that any overt action on his part, to indicate a sexual interest, could easily cost him his job. Had I been in Freddie's shoes I'd have made such a gesture myself (such as discreetly adjusting my package in my own pants or licking my lips when there was eye contact) just to see if there would be any reaction on the part of that young fellow or his colleague. That wouldn't be acting in such a blatant manner as to offend or get in trouble but it could easily open a door to further possibilities.

15. edonline

Gold Member

I had to attend a meeting this morning at work and sat next to one of the partners of the firm. During the meeting which droned on and on, I looked over towards him and notice a nice bulge forming down the leg of his Dockers. I didn't recall seeing anything when the meeting started, so he must have started getting a semi-hard on shortly after we began. Even though the meeting was boring, I had some fun by casually looking over at the developments in his pants. At one point, he leaned back in his chair and spread his legs out and wide a bit, making the VPL more noticeable. I think the friction of his cock against the fabric was definitely having an effect because by the time the meeting was over, I could make out the shaft of his cock and the ridge of the head through the fabric.

16. bippy

bippy Member

I think you're reading too much into this. I freeball all the time now, but used to wear boxers. I never think much about appearance when getting dressed (as mentioned above), but I don't imagine that there is much difference between thin boxers and freeballing.

I also seriously doubt that the guy mentioned either noticed or cared.

17. edonline

Gold Member

I think I'll wear my Dockers to work tomorrow, sans underwear of course. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted