Outside my compfort zone

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by actioncfc, Dec 2, 2010.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Okay so since moving to Connecticut 2 1/2 months ago I knew I needed to step outside my compfort zone and meet new people. I found a mens social club online and contacted them. I went to their 1st function of the season at a bar they rented. We had a special room down stairs and it was very large. We were allowed to take off our clothes and just be guys nude at a dance club. This was a big step for me as I dont like crowds. I had a good time until I saw people walking into a back area. When I went back their mens were having oral and anal sex. I am not the type of person to do such thinbgs in public. But I watched and was shocked at how many people did not even worry about a STD or HIV!!

Do you all think I am being over sensative to this? It was a big step for me to go, be nude etc. I did not know it would be a orgy.

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

actioncfc, I feel like you as far as unprotected sex - other than mutual jo's.

I've had too many friends die from aids. I don't want to go that way.

3. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I think you are exploring yourself and am really, really thankful to you for sharing this extremely personal experience in such a thoughtful and honest way. More than that, you appear to have a solid grasp on what you are comfortable with in a social sexual environment. You are smart, honest, and honorable. To yourself, and in some cases, to society as a whole.

The fact that you are shocked that they were not using protection to avoid spreading disease says everything about who you are inside and out: caring, responsible, thoughtful, confident. Stellar qualities to admire for sure.

If more people would take personal responsibility for their actions, we would all be better human beings. Some of us would even live longer.

Hopefully, you are able to find other social experiences to enjoy that allow you to be exactly who you are in a comfortable and safe environment. Maybe you can even start your very own small group with like minded people.

I wish you so many good things for a happy and healthy life.

4. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:

5. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

It's good to expand your horizons, more people should do that; I wish I'd done it earlier in my life. Don't let the fact that you saw some guys having unprotected sex put you off exploring further. Try it with condoms and enjoy.

6. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

I am a very sexually experienced man, none the less, when I see people flaunting fate and have unprotected sex I'm not only shocked, I'm horrified and once I have seen them doing this, I am really turned off by them sexually. Anyone who lived through the horror that was the 1980s and 1990s must feel exactly the same way.

I find your reaction to seeing these men having a bareback orgy as a mature and wise reaction. I see it having nothing to do with your sexual inhibitions and everything to do with your very admirable sense of responsibility toward mankind and toward yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted