Outside the box

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by EagleCowboy, May 26, 2007.

1. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Here's a good question for you guys. Let's see how many can get it right.

You are driving a 2005 Ford Thunderbird 2 seat convertable. Your best friend is in the seat beside you. You are cruising with the top down on a long stretch of seawall road when you are stopped by a red light. You both notice a huge thunderstorm is about to just let loose. Sitting at the light you also notice that waiting at a bus stop is your soul mate. There is no question about it. Waiting with your soul mate is a little old, frail lady that looks as if she's having a heart attack on the spot. The hospital is 3 long blocks away, it's fixing to really pour down rain, you don't want to risk letting your soul mate get on that bus because you will lose them for all time. And you know if you call 911 the ambulance won't get there in time to save the little old lady, but taking her in the T-bird will.

What do you do? :eek:

2. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd ask my best friend to drive the old lady to the hospital while I stayed at the bus stop with my soul mate...

Though knowing at first glance that someone is my soul mate is pushing things a bit far.

3. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    IT COULD HAPPEN!! LOL.

That's the correct answer. You'd be amazed at how many people will complicate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted