Outta Here

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
You have GOT to be kidding!!! You can't leave us, it'll never be the same without you! *clings to you* please don't leave? You mean SO much to us all!

hung_big: PAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE STAYING! You hear me? I swear I will come with Jana and bring your razor strap and beat you!

I swear, you got my hopes and all. What about our fleshpiles?

If you really need to go hun, please give us a reason. We all love you so much Paps...:(

;(

In all seriousness, we love you...please stay. I will never beg and plead with anyone else, but I don't think I could do without you! Fow me? :(

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
NOOOOOOOO! I refuse to just let you walk out! Pappy, yer such a totally rad guy, and I love yer posts. Please stay? Don't make me use the puppy dog eyes!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 4 2005, 10:01 PM
So long all, it's been real.
[post=297074]Quoted post[/post]​
Pappy, you could have knocked me over with a feather. You are my brother. We are the same age. We have defended each other when each of us has tried to help others. But I do understand circumstances.

Please let us know what is going on and why you must leave.

And if circumstances change do come back.

Meanwhle who is going to be my partner in the fleshpile? Do I get custody of the razor strap while you are gone?

I can keep Chris in line I think. A few straps on his bare ass should work.

Seriouly, I truly came to admire you greatly.

And I am going to miss you GREATLY.

With love, Pappy

Freddie

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*wraps himself around Pappy's other ankle

Pappy, if you leave us you better be comin back soon buddy otherwise we'll send the LPSG Search and Rescue Team out to come hunt you down :evilgrin:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why?

Is it something we said?

Is it something someone else said/did/should have did....cuz I'll whup' the mutherfucker.

You have been a big presence on this site. If you MUST go, for valid, legitimate personal reasons..............ok.

But you have friends here and I for one, absolutely, positively hate the idea of losing a friend. Especially, if there is something we/I could have done to make you feel differently.

MUST YOU GO??????????????????????????

hung_big: *Grabs Pappy from behind, crotch in line with his ass*

Picked a good spot didn't I? ^_^

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you shittin' us?! You can't be shittin' us....we're your favorite turds!! April Fools is only for one day, not the whole month. Get your ass back here and stop kidding around! Pappy - LPSG wouldn't be the same without you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, hold it there, Pap! What gives there dude? What is it; our Breath?

C'mon, don't cut out, we need voices of insight like you here, don't split!

and if MZ don't find and kill ya, I'm gonna take off grab me a wild kingdom traquilizer gun, and drag your ass back here myself, so please don't leave!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't do this to me! Did this have anything to do with me forgetting to get you a gift for your one year anniversary here at LPSG?

Please I beg, implore even, for you to reconsider and stay. You're far too good a guy for us to lose and there is no way you can ever be replaced. I need you to reconsider this inconceivable action and then back away from your original decision. What'll it take? You name it and it's yours.

Pappy

Media
Just to clarify my original post. I'm taking a break because of personal issues IRL. I'll be back hopefully in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all your kind words, I love you all. I will be back!
Pappy

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad you are not gonna be gone for good. We'll miss you while you are away. Take care of yourself. We love you and let us know if we can do anything at all.

xoxo ~ Kyle

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 5 2005, 01:25 PM
Just to clarify my original post. I'm taking a break because of personal issues IRL. I'll be back hopefully in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all your kind words, I love you all. I will be back!
Pappy
[post=297340]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Pappy, I totally hope you can resolve whatever's happening in yer life. I've said it before, love ya man!