Outta Here

penilecode

Just Browsing
Media
:hug: Pappy, you and your posts will be missed. Is there anything we can do to help? If it is a health issue, maybe one of us has gone through it and can be of some help. Hurry back.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally understand. I was gone from Aug of 2003 to June of 2004, and nobody even noticed. LOL.
Come back when you can.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed! oh wait, I didn't join until after you came back. well, had I been here I would have noticed.

Pappy, everyone is grabbing your body parts, but I'll offer you a shoulder if you ever need it. :)

hung_big: Phew...that's a relief Pappy! Thank-goodness!

Good luck with your personal issues Paps....I hope you get through them with minimal stress and best of successes.

Love ya Paps,

Chris

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 5 2005, 06:25 PM
Just to clarify my original post. I'm taking a break because of personal issues IRL. I'll be back hopefully in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all your kind words, I love you all. I will be back!
Pappy
[post=297340]Quoted post[/post]​

You miserable old goat! You had us thinkin' you were leaving for good! Awright, that's it, where's my 2x4 with the nails in it?!

j/k.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I really hope things turn out well for you Pappy. If you need anyone, you know you can PM me anytime, you were there when I was down. Your a great person and deserve the best. I'm SO glad to hear you will return! We love you Pappy! But you better hurry...I think I see Chris and Madame Z over by the fire forging a new razor strap...you better hurry before they make it even more fun to use on you! *hugs and kisses* Love ya, Pappy! Come back soon!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad to hear that this is just a temporary time out. There are lots of us newer members who can really benefit from the wisdom and experience of all you LPSG vets! We're counting of you guys! :p

Good luck with what you're tackling. Everyone is looking forward to your triumphant return.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 5 2005, 01:25 PM
Just to clarify my original post. I'm taking a break because of personal issues IRL. I'll be back hopefully in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all your kind words, I love you all. I will be back!
Pappy
[post=297340]Quoted post[/post]​

Now I think that MZ should kill you anyway since you had everyone groveling in the dirt trying to get you to change your mind about a lousy 2 week absence -- glad you won't be gone long. You are a class act fellow.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy, you will be missed. Your style, your humor and your personality in your post is something I think most of us have grown to love and appreciate.

Handle your business and hurry back! You're already missed....

bb

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by motlissof@Apr 6 2005, 09:43 PM

Now I think that MZ should kill you anyway since you had everyone groveling in the dirt trying to get you to change your mind about a lousy 2 week absence -- glad you won't be gone long. You are a class act fellow.
[post=297708]Quoted post[/post]​

You'll need to kill me off first and since I've been clinically dead twice you had best remember I could get yet another chance. Of course considering my somewhat contentious past with MadameZora, she may put more effort into disposing of me. If she succeeds however, I will be forced to return as a ghost and defend Pappy to the bitter end. (MZ or any one else familiar with New York City--is The Bitter End still operating down there)?

And incidentally motlissof, I for one enjoy groveling. especially in the dirt.

D

deleted111

Pappy --

Its been a pleasure knowing you. You have always been a positive influence with me and are quite an intelligent person. Your posts are witty and always have that right hint of "Pappy" whit that many can't duplicate.

You will be missed by many, please try to stay in touch if you can.

If you ever need anything that I can help with, please let me know.

Nate

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Onslow+Apr 8 2005, 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onslow &#064; Apr 8 2005, 01:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Apr 6 2005, 09:43 PM

Now I think that MZ should kill you anyway since you had everyone groveling in the dirt trying to get you to change your mind about a lousy 2 week absence -- glad you won&#39;t be gone long. You are a class act fellow.
[post=297708]Quoted post[/post]​

You&#39;ll need to kill me off first and since I&#39;ve been clinically dead twice you had best remember I could get yet another chance. Of course considering my somewhat contentious past with MadameZora, she may put more effort into disposing of me. If she succeeds however, I will be forced to return as a ghost and defend Pappy to the bitter end. (MZ or any one else familiar with New York City--is The Bitter End still operating down there)?

And incidentally motlissof, I for one enjoy groveling. especially in the dirt.
[post=298395]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Pappy ought to know this place won&#39;t be the same without him, he can&#39;t deprive us of his unique brand of wit and intelligence for too long.

Onslow, I respect you even though we don&#39;t always agree. It would be a boring place if everyone was in agreement at all times, no? Been dead twice, eh? I guess it&#39;s true, only the good die young&#33; j/k, bro, you&#39;re part of the family here too.

Pappy

Media
Ok, but as Larry the Cable Guy said last night, "If you&#39;re easily offended or into political correctness, you might want to get the hell out of here now". Oh yeah, it good to be back.