Outted again

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nudepaul, May 1, 2006.

1. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    For the third time since I started teaching in a medium sized liberal arts college I recently found myself "size-outed". I walked into the stall in the mens room and there was grafetti saying "I saw my professor naked" Somebody then wrote "And what did you see?" The reply was, "The biggist, smoothest, uncut cock that I've ever seen."

Now, the praise is fine but not the location - and I don't know how long it was there before I saw it as that was not the mens room that I usually use.

It had to be one of three students but I don't know which one. I was taking a scuba class and discovered that several of my students were enrolled in it. I debated whether to shower after the classes and decided I didn't want to smell like chlorine all night so - . And additional questions appeared in subsequent days. There were some strange glances in classes from both sexes.

Has anything like this happened to any of you?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I still think that somebody needs to invent a portable pixilator so we of the Long Dong can expose ourselves to situations like the one you describe, Chris, without concern.

3. kurios

kurios Member

Yes it has and that is life. You cant really avoid it especially in a small community.

Better the word is that you are hung than you have a needle dick.....in fact wierdly it seems to generate respect wth an age group that seem to respect very little.

4. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    Guess you guys are right - but I sure got some long stares in class.

5. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I'm a little guy who wears big clothes, and am never spotted naked. I guess I'm just lucky.:cool:

6. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    While I'm not gigantic, I can relate a bit. I'm a teacher too and I work out at the gym where I teach (college level). I'm usually a grower, but after a warm shower, I'm definitely a show-er--and it's a nice package so I've been told. Not long ago I saw a former student of mine in the lockerroom just as I got out of the shower. I acted non-chalant, but there is something about your student seeing you in the buff that is a bit disconcerting. I noticed he wasn't shy about taking a couple of looks up and down, and as he had just dropped his shorts to change, it was obvious who was the bigger man. I had him beat significantly (at least in those circumstances).

His best friend is still a student of mine, and he made a point of saying to me a few days after this that his buddy saw me at the gym. With that he just grinned, winked at me, and sat down. It was a bit difficult to give the lecture that day, but what can I say?

I actually wound up in the shower with a student of mine at a former college where I taught. It was perfectly legit, and he was built like a brick house, so I can't complain. I was nervous then, but it was all good. I decided way back then that I would do my business as normal and let the chips fall where they may.

7. kurios

kurios Member

cgttown.......sounds like a very rational approach. Good for you!

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    How did you know that this ambiguous graffiti referred to you? Are you the only male professor at your medium-sized liberal arts college? Or are you just assuming that you are the faculty member with "the biggist, smoothest, uncut cock"? :wink:

Steve

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

"Youuuu're so vaaaaiiiin...I bet you think this song is about you..."

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Or careful.

11. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    Well because its a small john in a small department. The rest of the college doesn't even know that it is there and therefore doesn't use it. Also I have a foreskin piercing and it was mentioned.

Draft saved Draft deleted