Ovarian pain

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is really meant for the chicks on here, but if anyone has experience please answer. About 2 months ago my gf complains of strong ab pain during and after fucking, usually when I have her legs up in the missionary and I'm ramming her really deep. It got so bad and curtailed our fucking so much she went to the Gyn. She told him I'm hung. He said her right ovary was swollen and to take intercourse real easy for 30 days. So it's been a month and I'm only penetrating with about half my dick the entire time. I'm mostly being gentle although sometimes it just gets forceful (but not deep). She's still having bad pain during and after in the same location. Anyone have experience with this, and how long does it last? Thanks.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're girlfriend needs a new doctor.

diagnostically the size of your cock doesn't mean dick :smile:

if she's experiencing pain.. and this what her doctor probably asked her...
1. is the pain sharp or dull, an ache or a burn, localized or diffused?
2. does the pain increase in time with her cycle, closer to onset, to ovulation?
3. are her periods regular?
4. has she had break through bleeding or spotting?

my guess? ovarian cyst. she needs to get a second opinion, and an ultra sound.
eta: a screening for STIs can't hurt either.
for true.. second opinion, pain means something is wrong.

Last edited:

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses. Known this Gyn for years, he's good. They did an ultrasound, ua, pap, visual and digital. No cysts, infection or endometriosis. Just found an enlarged ovary. He didn't say I caused it, he did say deep penetration irritates it and prolongs the pain. Told me to be gentle. I go with that because up till that appointment, when I went deep with my cock pointed toward that ovary she couldn't take the pain and we had to stop. Before this all happened I could ram her however and she loved it. It just seems a long time for this to heal up.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No more tests are being run. He said to wait the 30 days. If this continues I think we'll go see another doc. My GF is 37, was on depo for 18 years and off for about 1 year now. Periods are pretty normal timing, she has typical cramping, etc. I was suspicious too why an ovary could just enlarge like that, but he said it is likely due to hormonal reasons.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
an enlarged ovary is sorta the first sign of ovarian cysts.

so, no a doctor would not casually dismiss an enlarged ovary. now, if both her ovaries were larger than average, a doc might say "damn, girl!! you is ovary hung!!" doctor and patient would exchange high fives, and the doc would talk about the biggest ovaries s/he's ever seen. bonding.. would be a beautiful moment.

but.. a doctor with a degree.. would be concerned about one enlarged ovary.. and wouldn't attribute enlargement as a symptom of vigorous sex. it's been a month, and she is still experiencing pain? bad

i am tempted to call bullshit. ever so tempted. but, just in case ya story is true.. go to a new doctor. seriously. there are all kinds of condition this could be the first signs of. the consequences of ignoring could be infertility, invasive procedures required for treatment.. or worse.

randomly.. you do know where the ovaries are, right? i mean.. the lil diagrams are a bit deceptive.. they don't sit right next to the vaginal canal. the jostling of sex can cause irritation.. but actual contact is *being generous* extremely rare.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think every single woman's ovaries sit at the same distance from her deep spot but I'm fairly confident, having seen my ovaries on ultrasound, having had the doc do the general gyne check up many, many times, having seen my friend's ovaries on ultrasound and being just generally a bit 'knowy' about wimmin's anatometrics that even a deep-deep fucking, hung cock does not poke an ovary. It could be that the uterine twitches and muscle work involved in tenting has a knock on effect to the surrounding tissue and that may aggravate an already enlarged ovary - but the idea that she should take sex a bit easy for 30 days and see what transpires has me kinda dumbfounded.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have multiple ovarian cysts, inflammation in my fallopian tubes and endometriosis. I never had the pain you are describing she had until I began to have trouble with the ovarian cysts. The ovaries might not come in direct contact with your penis, but they are required to stay where they are regardless where the uterus is being shoved around. When the ovaries do not have maladies, this is not usually a painful thing. When they do have problems you can go from being pounded as hard as he possibly can do to not being able to have 1/2 of his penis length inside of you without curling up in tears.

I recommend someone giving her a second opinion if it continues to be bothersome. Because this is an issue for me I am opting to have a total hysterectomy because the cysts are just too painful with or without sex on December 15th. This is a decision I am making for my own physical well-being since I've had nothing but reproductive organ problems most of my adult life and I already have a child. I am not saying this is your only option. There could be many less invasive treatments for her.

Also, it's not likely that something like Endometriosis would be found from an exam. It requires much more than an exam to discover it and it can live silently in your body causing your intestines, reproductive organs and bladder to adhere to one another. My mom had it for decades and didn't know it until she needed repairs during her hysterectomy. She had no idea, she had no symptoms.

2nd opinion please.

ks123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You cannot drill that deep and hard when you are hung. It does have an impact on their organs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my boyfriend fucked my gallbladder.
to death :eek:

pretty sure i got asthma from a particularly animalistic session of doggie style.
*pants*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You cannot drill that deep and hard when you are hung. It does have an impact on their organs.

Are you picturing ovaries to be up high? The line where the pubic hair grows on a woman (top of the upsidedown triangle) is about as high as the ovaries are located. They are in the area lower than her hip bones can be felt at the sides so they can be protected with the boney pelvis.

Anytime the vagina is stretched longer than it is at resting non-arousal state, it is likely pushing the uterus upwards and the fallopian tubes downwards and the ovaries are being pulled on. Whether or not this will hurt will depend on the woman and how they are being pulled.

You all need to study this stuff if you are wielding a larger than average penis as a part of your responsibility not to hurt someone.

I was into threesomes and things at one stage. This couple and I were friends, anyway we enjoyed sex together and it was fun, afterward though she would complain of abdominal pain, but would ease over some time. It never happened with her husband.. I rang one particular time the following day to speak with them and was told she was in hospital. She apparently had been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst, she was only 27/28 at the time but had/was using an IUD as a contraceptive and this had something to do with the cyst...(I'm just going by memory)

If the doctor has only done an external examination, and if the pain becomes something that happens more often, I would have further tests done, just to make sure.

Last edited by a moderator: