over 50

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by flynn, May 9, 2005.

1. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    Hi, my name is flynn and i'm 58 years old. I would like to talk to other over 50's about all things penis. My measurements are 8" long by 7" circumference. I'd love to hear from you.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

All ya gotta do, flynn, is post your questions and we over-50's will respond.

So will everybody else. It's in LPSGers' nature. We can't help helping.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome Flynn!

Yeah! At our ages, there is a lot to talk about or maybe nothing to talk about considering how you look at it :evilgrin:

Seriously, we like every age group have our own set of particular situations. Make some posts. Let us get to know you. Look back through the threads and get to know some of us.

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Hey flynn,

You got the right site. Get to know us, we you and lotsa chat and a wealth of knowledge awaits.

blackwood

5. malito

Gold Member

Well I would first like to welcome you to the best group on the net. As stated before all you have to do is put your ?? out there and somebody will give you an answer. Some you may not want to read others are top of the line. I'm 55 and keep learning all sorts of things I never knew. Some of the members are total genius. At your age you probably have already experienced those changes we go through and have dealt with them. We might have some things to learn from you too. I'm looking forward to any discoarse we can have. mal

6. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

;) Hi;
    that go for me too I will be 74 in July an have run the whole gammit of problems.
    It is visiting with friends on this site tha has meant a lot to me. Some of my problems may not be fixable but it has given me the courage to persist. So yes there is life afer impotence.

7. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    Yes, welcome to the most amazing, helpful, nonjudgmental group of folks you could imagine exists! It's almost like a family...

I've got a question for you and anybody else over 50 who wants to chime in. I'll be 45 next week and I'm interested to know what advice (of any sort) you guys who are 5+ years older than I would give me. What do I need to know for my life at this point that you guys wish you'd known or did know and didn't act on, etc. This is my birthday present from all the great guys at LPSG. Look forward to hearing from you. Peace,

Phenix

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Your cardiovascular health affects not only the heart but erections! If you want to stay active sexually like you were as a young man, keep in good physical shape.

Eat healthy foods a lot. Hamburgers and fries won't keep you in good health. You don't have to give up the good stuff. Just be sure you eat a variety of good health foods as well.

If you haven't, get a good check up to establish your health status. Symptoms of age related diseases start appearing at your age. Beat the symptoms and you will have less trouble. You need a prostate exam, a colon test, full blood work up and a overall check up and the doctor will order addtional tests if he sees anything that concerns him.

Starting at your age men die from diseases that would never have been a problem if treated in time. High blood pressure, cancer, and blood vessel blockages are the three biggest problems that cause a middle age man to die "young."

So last, always see a physician with any prolonged changes in your body. Don't put it off, it could wreck your health left untreated.

Draft saved Draft deleted