Over 9 inches – Watching or Feeling

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The View or The Feel...By far, my biggest turn-on is the sound of moans while I watch my dick stretch a pussy open from behind - If you have a big dick; which presumably you do… what’s more of a turn-on? A. Watching you cock fill up a pussy doggie style or B. closing your eyes and feeling a hot pussy close around you?

Personally I love the feeling of a hot, tight, wet pussy stretching around my cock, feeling every bit of her surface embracing my manhood.... nothing compares... yeah, it's hot to watch, but damn it feels better than it looks!

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the pussy. Sometimes the feeling of a hot, warm pussy getting stretched around my thick, long shaft is the most powerful. Sometimes it is the visual aspect: seeing that wet hole totally invaded by my huge cock, pussy lips stretched like rubber bands around my hardness is incredibly sexy (yeah, I like watching myself). Most of all I get off on seeing and feeling how the woman reacts to my fucking her, knowing that I'm by far the biggest she's had and that we both get off on it. Size does matter, especially if you know how to fuck.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love slowly putting it in so she can feel every square inch of pussy being filled. When her pussy tries to contract it can't because it's already stretched to the maximum so it just ends up twitching when she cums.
I also love the feeling of being able to control her breathing with my cock. Every slight movement causes a sharp gasp, and when I really give it to her she struggles to breath as she moans.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love slowly putting it in so she can feel every square inch of pussy being filled. When her pussy tries to contract it can't because it's already stretched to the maximum so it just ends up twitching when she cums.
I also love the feeling of being able to control her breathing with my cock. Every slight movement causes a sharp gasp, and when I really give it to her she struggles to breath as she moans.

That gave me a boner.